• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Coco's has some killer ritas. they do kick butt. get a biggie, or even a jumbo if you are really brave.
Notice she didn't say, "good," just "killer," as in quantity. I always say that at CoCo's, it's not the Super Jumbo Margarita that makes me drunk, its the Large one that I drink after the Super Jumbo. Now that is the one for which you should be on the lookout.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Notice she didn't say, "good," just "killer," as in quantity. I always say that at CoCo's, it's not the Super Jumbo Margarita that makes me drunk, its the Large one that I drink after the Super Jumbo. Now that is the one for which you should be on the lookout.

I think the margaritas are very good at Coco's (better than any other place I've had in sowal, except at the darg's on NYE). and just one large will get you really buzzed. if you go for two, then you better watch out. I never get a jumbo - that's just asking for it...

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I think most Margaritas at bars and restaurants around here are for the birds. I make a darn good margarita, but only on the rocks. Ice waters down the Margaritas, and gives a brain freeze. Toots, you are right, those Dargaritas were killer.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I think most Margaritas at bars and restaurants around here are for the birds. I make a darn good margarita, but only on the rocks. Ice waters down the Margaritas, and gives a brain freeze. Toots, you are right, those Dargaritas were killer.

why don't we demand a repeat?:D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
why don't we demand a repeat?:D

:lolabove: ...yes!!! Bring out the Party Ball and fill it with that nectar!

:blink: ...why oh why am I still awake???

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005

:blink: ...why oh why am I still awake???

If you were fortified with a good Margarita you wouldn't be asking Why Oh Why, you'd be saying Man Oh Man. :lol: (and that's the truth)

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

:blink: ...why oh why am I still awake???[/quote]

I don't know why you are awake, but my charming beasts just rang their little go outside bell.:bang: :bang: Now I am waiting for them to come back in.

New fave margarita--- Mr. Dr. Beachrunner's fantastic margaritas- smooth. like "buttah". If Beachrunner will share the revipe, I'm sure y'all will agree. It was outstanding!:clap_1:

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

:blink: ...why oh why am I still awake???[/quote]

I don't know why you are awake, but my charming beasts just rang their little go outside bell.:bang: :bang: Now I am waiting for them to come back in.

New fave margarita--- Mr. Dr. Beachrunner's fantastic margaritas- smooth. like "buttah". If Beachrunner will share the revipe, I'm sure y'all will agree. It was outstanding!:clap_1:

Oh yes!!!! You have now been spoiled by the Margarita Dr. and will compare all others to that sublime concoction!!!