• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Phil Good

Beach Lover
Jun 17, 2016
Blue Mountain
So Phil, Welcome to SoWal if you're a newbie. Is Phil Good your real name? Because if you are truly a beach vendor and a business person then hiding behind an anonymous name doesn't say much for your integrity as a business owner. If you're not willing to stand up for your business with your own name that doesn't stand for much. When I first saw your name it just looks like a play on the words "feel good." If this isn't your real name I don't see how anyone can have respect for you as a business person or even take you seriously or anything you say seriously. So if this isn't your real name I suggest you change it and introduce yourself to the world and stand up for what you say and back it up with who you are. Obviously, I'm not a fan of anonymity on social platforms. And especially not from business people. So please, introduce yourself; I'd be happy to meet you and so would everyone else. We may already even know you but can't tell because you're hiding behind a fake name. You are a business person aren't you? What's the name of your business as well? So what say you? Phil or Feel or whatever. And if Phil Good is really your name it's nice to meet you.
I appreciate the sincere, well intended post in light of all the name-calling I've been reading on here. With that being said, I prefer not throwing my real name in to that mix. Hope you all have a blessed day!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I was blessed to be raised in paradise saw a demand, and took advantage of it like many others have done before me and will continue to do after.

At least you're honest that you took advantage of publicly owned beaches (land you don't own) for private enterprise!

That takes some really big kahunas!!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I appreciate the sincere, well intended post in light of all the name-calling I've been reading on here. With that being said, I prefer not throwing my real name in to that mix. Hope you all have a blessed day!

The only thing you have been called is a troll because that's all you've done since you joined. You owned that you have taken advantage of public land but can't own you're a troll?

So much for big kahunas huh?

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
The only thing you have been called is a troll because that's all you've done since you joined. You owned that you have taken advantage of public land but can't own you're a troll?

So much for big kahunas huh?

Sorry for the naïveté but what is a "Troll?" I mean, besides the plastic toys my sister had when I was a kid.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Sorry for the naïveté but what is a "Troll?" I mean, besides the plastic toys my sister had when I was a kid.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into anemotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

Internet troll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
That's code for unemployed DeFuniak Springs residents who spend all day on the internet gossiping about lifelong residents of this great county.

Mmmm. That's a telling comment about your character. I guess that whole "have a blessed" day thing is a front; I know a lot of people who use that comment to imply they are of high moral or character and truly care. On the contrary, your comment to Misty is flatly cruel and if you somehow think you are more special because you have lived here your full life you are not; not by any stretch of the imagination. We are all equals regardless of where we came from or how long we live here. These forums do indeed contain gossip at times but they glean a wealth of information on the activities, good and bad, in our fair County. A lot of information is shared, people organize and they most importantly communicate which is how most everything gets done in our society. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. And, have a blessed day; whoever you are.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
That's code for unemployed DeFuniak Springs residents who spend all day on the internet gossiping about lifelong residents of this great county.

Yes, I'm unemployed. My health issues continue to play a part in that. Gossiping? Gossip is to talk behind someones back, spread rumors, whisper or tell tales.

I don't talk behind peoples backs. The BCC knows exactly who I am and also knows I would NOT hesitate to call out their despicable actions publicly without a second thought! I don't whisper either. I'd shout it from the rooftops! And if you have proof I've lied about anything I've said publicly (this is a public forum) please justify that or be quiet!

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Yes, I'm unemployed. My health issues continue to play a part in that. Gossiping? Gossip is to talk behind someones back, spread rumors, whisper or tell tales.

I don't talk behind peoples backs. The BCC knows exactly who I am and also knows I would NOT hesitate to call out their despicable actions publicly without a second thought! I don't whisper either. I'd shout it from the rooftops! And if you have proof I've lied about anything I've said publicly (this is a public forum) please justify that or be quiet!

You don't need to justify any of this to anyone Misty and thanks for the Troll definition. If the shoe fits....
I won't be paying attention to this cat and you should not either. Unless of course for me unless he/she decides to unveil their own identity. I meant what I said; I just can't take them seriously.

Phil Good

Beach Lover
Jun 17, 2016
Blue Mountain

Please accept my condolences regarding your health. You shouldn't speak ill of anyone, particularly good men like GR Miller who are no longer around to defend themselves. Perhaps then your opinion may be taken more seriously by the BCC.