• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

taterbaby

Beach Lover
Feb 18, 2005
hehehehhehe-you guys are too much!!!!! Wish I knew more people on here-seems like there are a lot of inside jokes I need to know about!!! hehehehe I don't know anyone-hehe

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Smiling JOe said:
Hate to burst your Cingular bubble, but I think their signals are not the greatest in this area. I used Cingular for a couple of years in a major city without problem. However, here it is a different baby. Most Realtors who are all over Walton Co will consistantly tell you that Alltel has the best reception here, although there are a few gaps here and there. As for JFunn's wonderful reception, ask her who had to send Kimmifunn a text message last night because of her lack of signal.
Also, please do some quick research online and you will find that Cingular, while having the most customers, also has the worst customer service complaints of all the carriers.

Altell is offering some new features like having up to 10 people on your buddy list where all calls to them are free minutes, no matter what company they use, or if it is a landline or cell. At one time, but I am uncertain if they will still do it (ask), they will let you try their company for something like 10 days to see if you are happy with the reception coverage.

Dear Smiley J,

You fell right into my little trap by sending kimmi a text message. I knew that she would freak out if you sent her the message. So I just simply said I didn't have service so you would send it. :D

Muhahahahhaa,
jfunn

p.s. :D

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Dear Smiley J,

Your sexually suggestive text message caused my latin lover to roll over and right out of my bed. In the long run, it's worth it.

And yes. I'll do everything you asked.

xoxo
Kfunn

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Speaking of text messaging, did you know that when using predictive text, lips and kiss are the same numbers? ;-)

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Smiling JOe said:
Speaking of text messaging, did you know that when using predictive text, lips and kiss are the same numbers? ;-)
Then what you said makes so much more sense.

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
kiss5.gif

watch out smiley j i think love is in the air..........

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jessifunn said:
kiss5.gif

watch out smiley j i think love is in the air..........
I do love Smiley J. It's no joke. Lots of people do.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
My Cingular works better here than it does at my house in Nashville. Pretty sure neighborhood won't allow tower in area.

Jfunn can tell you I am always outside because it's the only place I can get a signal.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
I must be the only person who thinks Sprint is good, too. Works fine for me in my neck of the 30A woods, which is from Seaside to Inlet. Only one little dropout in the "hole" at Camp Creek. I've been generally pretty satisified with customer service response from them, too.

I DID lose LD service for 5 days after Katrina, the Sprint LD switch was in NO. But local calls were OK.