• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

acsuttondesign

Beach Lover
Everyone should look at aaronsutton's work-he's very talented & a really great guy- Pure White Design - Creative website design, graphic design, and online solutions for small business, Christian ministries and non-profit organizations.

Also Ron Hicks & Paul Oxborough are showing new works as is Jaline Pol!
Goolgle tham all-I though Sawyer was rough on the paint supply:rotfl:!!!!
Beautiful!!!!

Hey thanks Mark! My fine art website is actually Aaron Sutton - Artist & Poet - "A contemporary artist with a creative passion inspired by God, family and life.". My web & graphic design business is Pure White Design - Creative website design, graphic design, and online solutions for small business, Christian ministries and non-profit organizations.

Mark pretty great himself!

acsuttondesign

Beach Lover
Wow cookin girl-those watercolors ARE nice-you should mention the artist!!!!

I posted JALINE POL paintings-the French girl showing at the GLObal art Gallery in Californis-Ive never seen such heavy impast like Flowers locally-Although influnces are good-Swipes are by proxy againt the Law & against the spirit of art.

What I didnt mention about Aaron Sutton-& P L E A S E -take the time to locate this great artist(he has a blogsite on here-dispays works-I thionk his "handle" is( Aaron Suttondesign)-one word here on sowal-the other url I gave is his wonderfully effective design business-He is showing people how NOT to be Victims of this economy-a little slow-but tha's good-pace always shifts.
His works on average-say a 16 x 20 or 18 x 24 are well under 7i00.00-closer to under 600-starting as low as 2-300.00. THAT IS AMAZING for the quality of work-his prices will triple within the next 4 years so now ids the Time to get Yjour Aaron Sutton origional-he's worth meeting-a gentle spirit & a heart of gold-paints with the heart of a Lion though.
I will start an Art blog on materials,marketing,gallery placement-general Q & A & do's & dont's-it took me 20 years to piece this stuff together because of "gaps"-purposeful I think-in art magazines.

Please Katz loves dogs girl-let us in on the watercolor artist-Name state & galleries-where to see or puchase-that would be nice for everyone!
Those are very spiritual & organic & would be wonderful Design pieces-with a folio like that I'd call every ASID person in the area-actually-I work in as many styles & mediums-but never have ---so I'm one to talk!!!
ASID is the true design credentials-unless your an unusual case with a huge folio --(oer set design experiece like myself-I could design,light & fill a room with paintings & out-shop anyone on hardware,fixtures & antiques with no "grey" people (mark-up peope/non talent entities)

More By Jaline Pol....& if you see new works post them-I'm on an art education & expansion spree!!!
Also as I'm a portrait artist-I tell ALL my clients to visit A Stroke of Genius Portrait Artists - Corporate, Government, Official, Family & Children's Portraits
a stroke of genius website before they contract with me to see ethical pricing guidlines & the best in the feild-there they can compare other watercolorists- & oil painters against my portfolio-which on here(sowal)needs thinned & up dated-but this is fun sharin-not hawkin or peddlin.
PEACE & good art-get out & see the children's work for Art miles-I bout cried.
just great!
mark Partington
Flickr: Mark Partington on flickr

AGAIN: JALINE POL's impasto/pallatte knife work--(IT COULD PASS FOR LANDSCAPES HERE & SHE'S !?@ AROUND THE WORLD IN OBSCURITY UNTIL TODAY!!!!)

Thanks Mark!! I guess it's a great time to start out as an artist. I price my work low in the bottom of the market.......... stuff can only go up from here I hope! That is a great idea to start a blog about art marketing. You are right, art magazines, fine art degrees leave holes in the plan. Alot of young artist's don't know what the heck they are doing out there. It's too bad our society has dropped the "apprentice" system. Back in the Reniassance that was how the great painters became learned in all areas of the art career.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Thanks Mark!! I guess it's a great time to start out as an artist. I price my work low in the bottom of the market.......... stuff can only go up from here I hope! That is a great idea to start a blog about art marketing. You are right, art magazines, fine art degrees leave holes in the plan. Alot of young artist's don't know what the heck they are doing out there. It's too bad our society has dropped the "apprentice" system. Back in the Reniassance that was how the great painters became learned in all areas of the art career.

:clap: I had the opportunity to go over to Italy in 2002/02 for a three month apprenticeship at the most wonderful Huge Workshop and Business in Senena. They still write to me to get me to come....but I have waited too late. Perhaps when my youngest daughter graduates.:dunno:

VETRATE ARTISTICHE TOSCANE
Via della Galluzza 5,
53100 Siena (Italy)
index.jpg
They even have a selection of Italian recipes on their website!:drool:

I'm always kicking myself in the butt for not doing it! I think the idea of apprenticeship is wonderful!!!

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
These are all amazing, but this one just blows me away. :clap:

12079d1236405983-wonderful-new-arttists-old-artwork_images_425777040_448896_daniel-greene.jpg

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
The apprentice system WAS a good way for young people interested in the arts to learn-before gjoing to acadamey;etc.
It's interesting historically to see famous artists who appenticed with someone who heavily influenced their work-& where they took that throughout their career.
Italy has alot of fine traditions in the arts-a fun one is street painting;which has gone from icons to the amazing variety & talent out there today!

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
Yep-the subway series by Daniel Greene is pretty outstanding. He does auctions & art auction houses in NY & The subway series-he's in the National Academy for portraiture-also yjou can find his work under teachers & workshops on A Stroke of Genius Portrait Artists - Corporate, Government, Official, Family & Children's Portraits.
I'm not sure if he keeps a home page-I think he has representation-His prices start sround 25,000.00.
Ned Bittenger is another great portrait artist on that site-I think he lists only 4 prices.
When I'm doing a bust portrait for those numbers I'll take you all to italy & we can hack on some marble & learn how to make a real pizza!
m

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Yep-the subway series by Daniel Greene is pretty outstanding. He does auctions & art auction houses in NY & The subway series-he's in the National Academy for portraiture-also yjou can find his work under teachers & workshops on A Stroke of Genius Portrait Artists - Corporate, Government, Official, Family & Children's Portraits.
I'm not sure if he keeps a home page-I think he has representation-His prices start sround 25,000.00.
Ned Bittenger is another great portrait artist on that site-I think he lists only 4 prices.
When I'm doing a bust portrait for those numbers I'll take you all to italy & we can hack on some marble & learn how to make a real pizza!
m

I've seen some of their work before in different publications, and Daniel Greene's subway series is pretty cool. :wave: