• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Goddess

Beach Lover
Jul 8, 2006
Biff,
Gotta love that Okie way of doing things. My dad's actually from the Tulsa area (Bartlesville). I have a soft spot for the whole area.

Beach Goddess

Beach Lover
Jul 8, 2006
Biff, also, seeing your quote, I thought I saw the singer of those words a couple of years ago a Rosemary Beach. I didn't realize until after I had passed him on the beach. Probably wasn't him, but it sure did look like it.

He's got a big place up your way, doesn't he?

Biff

Beach Fanatic
Kewl!!!!!!

Yes Mam. . we do things a bit differntly out here. Its like SoWal; just 106 degrees, humid and NO beach..

Tornadoes instead of Hurricanes,

And instead of owning condos you owne oil wells.... :funn:

Bartlesville is a nice town; just 40 min from my home......

miramargal said:
Biff,
Gotta love that Okie way of doing things. My dad's actually from the Tulsa area (Bartlesville). I have a soft spot for the whole area.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
:D Biff, just kidding of course about the Crystals lingerie. The one here in Cordova is most unwelcome by people that live in that area of Memphis. It is unwelcome in our neighborhood also but can't do anything about it being there. That's as bad as Condom Knowledge in PC Beach. Ugh!

Beach Goddess

Beach Lover
Jul 8, 2006
Biff,
Oh listen, I KNOW about the tornadoes. We were in one there in '92 that ripped up the town, went down the interstate in the late afternoon. Of course, it hit a trailer park....

Beach Goddess

Beach Lover
Jul 8, 2006
Condom Knowledge?????Bwahahahahaha!

Dallas has "Condoms to Go"...I guess it's for when you are in a hurry...so to speak.

Biff

Beach Fanatic
Lady-
BWHHAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA.... I kind of gathered that..... :rofl: !!!! Yea, I CANT wait until they get the website up.!!!!!!! (C.K. pcb)

He He!!!!!!!! I Am CERTAIN that the lifers are not interested in this type of business in the hood down there in G. B.

ladydebubba60 said:
:D Biff, just kidding of course about the Crystals lingerie. The one here in Cordova is most unwelcome by people that live in that area of Memphis. It is unwelcome in our neighborhood also but can't do anything about it being there. That's as bad as Condom Knowledge in PC Beach. Ugh!

Biff

Beach Fanatic
Mira-Gal,

Were you here for the 92 tonadoe; or just passing through...????

Garth is a kewl kat; very well liked here in Tulsa, his home is a few miles up the HW 169... here are a couple pics:

Nice and BIG!!!!!!!! I think it is on 2400 acres; and it looks ENORMOUS from the air shot!!!!

miramargal said:
Biff, also, seeing your quote, I thought I saw the singer of those words a couple of years ago a Rosemary Beach. I didn't realize until after I had passed him on the beach. Probably wasn't him, but it sure did look like it.

He's got a big place up your way, doesn't he?

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
:welcome: Biff. Let us know what you decide to open. I'll try to give you my money on my vacations in Sowal

Biff

Beach Fanatic
With all of these suggestions Cheering;

:bow: I may just have to run for Mayor!!!!!! The Weenie, gay, booze beach, sub shop , laundry p/u and delivery with pizza and beer option available...... and perhaps a new local T.V. show...!!!!!
Oh, and lest I forget karaoke!!!!!!!!

Dang........... I may be to busy to hang out at the Red bar....!!!!!!!!!!

Did some one mention a franchise on the whale tail?? Is that still open, did it survive the hurricane? I just loved sitting on the deck; what a GREAT spot for just staring aimlessly into the ocean !!!!!

Cheering472 said:
:welcome: Biff. Let us know what you decide to open. I'll try to give you my money on my vacations in Sowal