• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
Then do like me and send Molly to herd that SHEEP. I have stated before that I truly get a headache reading the wooly posts. That is my opinion.
Then either

1) update your eyeglasses
2) take two of <insert> and STFU
3) drop being opinionated?
4) stop talking to all of your buddy wuddies and talk directly to me when youhave something credible to say.

Then again, perhaps you are from the schoolgirl-parking lot mentality. :dunno: You know, when you talk to your schooly girl and boyfriends about who hates who and let's certainly agree on this! Strength in numbers, right.

:D

:puke:

Last edited:

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
I agree Darlene...once you're laying on the beach looking out at the clear azure water, nothing behind you matters.
Really?

What if you could do the very same thing for 1/10th the money?

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
JR

Last I heard it was still a free country (even if the sheep is behind bars right now).

I think you would be in for a shock. I have been coming to the area since 1985 and the changes have been unbelieveable - most - definitely not for the better - but I still love it down there - the beach is still there and during the off season you can still have it all to yourself.

Yes, all is not lost. Going back to my original post, obviously there are a lot of people who wish this lifestyle of high density and inflated real estate values.

Not to say that there is no redeeming values, there are, I only asking what are they to those that live or habitit frequently.

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
Someone explain to me what draws someone to continuing posting their opinions on this site when they don't care to live or vacation in Sowal?:dunno:
Sure. Where will you find discourse of opinion if not where that opinion originates? Where is learning if not from the Learned. Where is your booze bottle, find it, it calls for you.:rotfl:

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
Didn't you read the Walton Sun today? It's the sense of community that SoWal.com provides which encourages people to share their opinions.
The crux of my post. Communityh? Is that what drives people to live on topof each other and overpay for the privilidge?

I don't think so, I don't sense a great deal of "community" going on. :sosad:

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
You must not be from a "city" and or have never lived in a city or else you wouldn't of made the above comment. NYC, Chicago, LA, London, Paris, Madrid, Mexico City, Hong Kong ... need I say more? Do that for a minimum of 6 months and THEN report back to us and tell us what you think of the perceived "overdevelopment".

I perceive all of those overdeveloped but most inhabitants live there with no choice. They are tied there economically.

Few are tied to SoWal for job purposes.

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
I understand as it sounds as if you have come to Sowal to escape but wear the shoes of someone that lives here year round for a minute.

As a year round local (and there are only what...7800 of us?), I am SO happy to have access to the things cityfolk have and take for granted - a local grocery store, dry cleaner, school (before SWHS was in, people were driving to FWB or PC for high school:eek:), STARBUCKS (I don't feel bad about saying that either:D ), more restaurants...the list goes on and on.

And yes, there has been an explosion of development but so much of Sowal is state forest and restrictions are tight on things like building heights. More deveopment, also, means more people who will come visit our area and spend money which for a lot of us is critical to our livelihoods. I know it is personal perspective but I can say for me, I don't mind the changes.
You have described Alpharetta GA perfectly sans beach.

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
There once was a a soul named sheep,
Who longed for a SOWAL estate on the cheap,
But upon examination of the prices,
He saw living in Alys meant giving up all his vices,
His wool did get wet as he began a SOWAL weep.:lol:
TheSheep admits to Cheep
Looking for value not skin deep
Upon examination of prices
TheSheep has found not enough vices
To give up his wool and fukk the rhyming. :eek:

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
the sheep seems quite intent on self fluffing,
answering every post instead of a simple blanket answer.
for someone who is trying to understand the draw,
you appear to be creating quite a distance between yourself
and the rest of the community. maybe alpharetta is where you
should be seeking greener pastures.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Then either

1) update your eyeglasses
2) take two of <insert> and STFU
3) drop being opinionated?
4) stop talking to all of your buddy wuddies and talk directly to me when youhave something credible to say.

Then again, perhaps you are from the schoolgirl-parking lot mentality. :dunno: You know, when you talk to your schooly girl and boyfriends about who hates who and let's certainly agree on this! Strength in numbers, right.

:D

:puke:

:rotfl: