Matt J
SWGB
Get on it, gull! I'm eagerly awaiting the unveiling of your balls.
This thread has had more dips in the gutter than an overturned Fritos truck.
Get on it, gull! I'm eagerly awaiting the unveiling of your balls.
I'm waiting on your tree. I'm not sure why my decorator hasn't been here already?!!!This thread has had more dips in the gutter than an overturned Fritos truck.
Hopefully, I'll show up tomorrow.I'm waiting on your tree. Mine should be finished tomorrow, my tree designer had a very packed schedule.:lie:
the trees. Mine is pretty traditional. Memories from old and new. Hope you can see my Sowal ornamentsThis thread has had more dips in the gutter than an overturned Fritos truck.

This thread has had more dips in the gutter than an overturned Fritos truck.
Did someone say...bean dip?![]()



That be a fatty tree alright Toots and I love it.![]()
Just finished watching that National Lampoons Christmas Vacation where they had the fat tree he cut down and that scene with where the squirrel jumps out. I'm just found a squirrel on line and tomorrow I am headed to the thrift store to look for a gray sweater and then I am sewing the squirrel to the back of the sweater. Our annual goof gift.![]()
nohall, what are those things on the top of your tree?
