• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

New posts
:wub:the trees. Mine is pretty traditional. Memories from old and new. Hope you can see my Sowal ornaments:biggrin:
 
okay nohall, you asked for it and you're gonna get it. nekkid and all.

this is my tree... its a big fat fattie too.

hold on.. trying to get the thing to upload... here ya go...
tree.JPG
 
Last edited:
That be a fatty tree alright Toots and I love it. :clap:

Just finished watching that National Lampoons Christmas Vacation where they had the fat tree he cut down and that scene with where the squirrel jumps out. I'm just found a squirrel on line and tomorrow I am headed to the thrift store to look for a gray sweater and then I am sewing the squirrel to the back of the sweater. Our annual goof gift. :lol:
 
That be a fatty tree alright Toots and I love it. :clap:

Just finished watching that National Lampoons Christmas Vacation where they had the fat tree he cut down and that scene with where the squirrel jumps out. I'm just found a squirrel on line and tomorrow I am headed to the thrift store to look for a gray sweater and then I am sewing the squirrel to the back of the sweater. Our annual goof gift. :lol:

glad you like my fatty tree.

I need to watch the Christmas Vacay movie - I don't remember it - I may have never actually watched it. Lulu has a toy stuffed squirrel - I'm sure she would have sent it up to ya... she'll be getting some new toys from santa very soon anyway.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top