• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
OK- this place better be open this spring, and we will go when our "veteran Tootsie's professional", GGTBM, is in town to show us the ropes.

SoWal wench night at Tootsie's. There won't be any boots left in that joint.:clap:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
You should have gone in! This place is some kinda fun!!! The night we went we met some hockey players from the Canadian Maple Leafs, they were in town to play the Nashville Predators :)idontno:)! Anyway, we had waaaaay to much fun.

That was back when I was young and could stay up past 8:45. :wave: We must plan a wench trip to this location.

done and done.:wave::drink:
maybe we can stay out til 9:15?

:rotfl:

OK- this place better be open this spring, and we will go when our "veteran Tootsie's professional", GGTBM, is in town to show us the ropes.

SoWal wench night at Tootsie's. There won't be any boots left in that joint.:clap:

Please, please, please tell me we can do this when I'm there. April 17-20.

BrownEyedGull

Beach Lover
Apr 23, 2007
Way too cool!!! Love, love, love country music - especially live!!!
One more reason to move there!!!! My list is growing!

So, when is Tootsies opening?:dunno:

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Jun 15, 2006
Tootsies is on the same strip o Broadway in Nashville, and the back alley spills out into the alley behind the Grand Ole Opry (the original, not the amusement park) and all the stars would go by Tootsies and hang til they came on, ar come and sit in after their show. The place with the boots is Roberts Western Wear, former home of the fabulous rockabilly band BR-549. I saw a Brazilian Elvis impersonater that was right on the last time I was there, name of El-Vez, and the fried baloney sammitch at midnite sealed the deal! If Tootsies goes with local and regional talent, and the talent pool here is deep, it ought to be fun!

Mike B.

Beach Lover
Jan 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
Tootsies is a really good time! On the rare occasion that I do decide to drive downtown and go honky tonkin', I got to Tootsies and Legends Corner (a few doors down from Tootsies). A few weekends ago my friends girlfriend set up a scavenger hunt through downtown Nashville for his brithday and 4 teams of 4 had to listen to clues on a CD and then drive to various locations to get the next clue. One of the clues lead me to running in the back door of Tootsies (from the back alley behind the Ryman Auditorium), through the upstairs bar, downstairs to the lower bar and ending up on the sidewalk in front of the bar where I had to play guitar and sing in order to get the next clue. The tourists gathered around hoping to get a show and I badly disappointed them! If you guys come to Nashville Ill buy you a beer at some cool hole in the wall music venues. Deal?