• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
30A Sunkape, It was Big 12 that I'm most interested in. There may be more of those fans around here than you realize. We have club meetings. Sometimes we even have a regional gathering from Pensacola to Tallahassee. Certainly many tourists from this fan base visit here in SoWal. Thanks. :wave:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
30A Sunkape, It was Big 12 that I'm most interested in. There may be more of those fans around here than you realize. We have club meetings. Sometimes we even have a regional gathering from Pensacola to Tallahassee. Certainly many tourists from this fan base visit here in SoWal. Thanks. :wave:

My bad, Big 12. Well, I did include the Missouri/Illinois game, didn't I?:D

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
C'mon yall, it is less than a week to kickoff and everyone is being nice. Is this global warming or something?

Here is some inspiration:cool:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKMAteIR4fE&feature=related"]YouTube - LSU SUCKS[/ame]

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGmDqIIVH1o&feature=related[/nomedia]

Sorry about the gay part SWGB. :blush: The rest of it is really funny though,

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Well, to get in the football mood, even though it is an NFL game, I'm going to watch Dallas Cowboys/Houston Texans tonight. There is no love lost in that game. FYI, the head referee is also the Big 12 Conference referee coordinator. Might want to watch and see how the game is called. May give some insight into how Big 12 games will be called, even with rules being different between the two entities NFL and NCAA. Correction. Information changed. Different referee tonight.

Last edited:

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Gary Kubiak, former Texas A&M quarterback, and his Texans just scored first against Jessica Simpson's team. I'll be looking for her to be wearing a SoWal sticker while she cheers for Dallas and Tony Romo.