• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
But I promise you, you are missing out on a colorful and interesting campaign........Can you imagine...a single woman living in the "Ho House", this could be a Walton Co. first, well, maybe not.:roll:

Interested Girl

Beach Fanatic
Aug 15, 2008
I know, I know...you are looking for a politician...the same old, same old.....Darn it!!! I'm not a suck up and I have a life, of course I wouldn't qualify.:D

You whole family seems to be politically motivated. Definitely not looking for another suckup. Your voting record stands in your way - tax and spend candidates will not do well.

Last edited:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
For some reason I get the feeling that someone that has voted to raise both taxes and millage will not be garnering a lot of support.

Gotta pay for those red lights. :lol:

Seriously, why would anyone in their right mind want to run for a political office in Walton Co., with snarky, negative people like you spewing your darkness.

Interested Girl

Beach Fanatic
Aug 15, 2008
My family = Civic minded, not politicians.

Out of respect for others that might read this thread - I will not go any farther down this path concerning you viability as a candidate or you familys motivation to be "Community minded" - run if you want to run - good luck to you.

I am looking for a candidate that can make a change in Walton County not more of the same.

Last edited: