• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who has the best pizza in South Walton

• Spicy Noodle

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Angelina's

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Bruno's

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Pizza By the Sea

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • Sugar Pies

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Fat Daddy's

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Enzo's

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Amore

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Carabba's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fat Clemenza's

Votes: 19 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enzo

Beach Comber
May 3, 2007
What was the problem at Enzo's. If we don't know we can not correct the problem. Please let me know.

Enzo

Beach Comber
May 3, 2007
you have one of the best pizzas in town, in my opinion. definitely in the very top few.:wave:

Thank you Tootsie. We try very hard to keep our customers happy and serve only top quality fresth food. If there ever is a proplem out there we do want to know.

Also just for your information we have a new Chef joining our staff. He is from Sardinia, Italy and he will be bring some new flavors to our restaurant.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Thank you Tootsie. We try very hard to keep our customers happy and serve only top quality fresth food. If there ever is a proplem out there we do want to know.

Also just for your information we have a new Chef joining our staff. He is from Sardinia, Italy and he will be bring some new flavors to our restaurant.

I love your pizza because the dough is so italian! and the ingredients too! look forward to the new chef!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Keep in mind that online polls can be a popularity contest. Some restaurants have a strong online and email presence and ask patrons for votes. There is nothing wrong with that, and it is good marketing and something to be admired and even copied. Some places have loyal and vocal customers for a reason - they have a good product.

Other restaurants don't market much and won't get a lot of votes. But getting good votes are probably a pretty good indication of success. On the flip side, an absence of votes might be a good indicator also, on the negative end.

dmarie

Beach Lover
Aug 22, 2007
Eden
Hot & Cold

Next to PJ's in Watercolor (on 30A - it used to be SugarPies)

I've had their chicken wrap & pizza - it was good!

I've always wondered why that little restaurant has changed ownership (names?) so many times in a relatively short period of time. Regardless of ownership, I've never had a bad meal there. Their pizza was pretty good too.

Dia

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2008
www.imagesbydia.com
I've always wondered why that little restaurant has changed ownership (names?) so many times in a relatively short period of time. Regardless of ownership, I've never had a bad meal there. Their pizza was pretty good too.

The Market, Sugarpies and Hot & Cold - they've all been run/owned by Watercolor.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Finally someone said it!:clap: If you don't like something you should tell management and owners. Don't slam them on your opinion , in a thread.
you and I "get" it :D There is no right or wrong answer...it is in the eye (pallet) of the beholder...period!