• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Minnie, any other scoop? Since you know them, what is going on? Tiger denies the extramarital affair allegations, won't talk to police and has retained an atty.

Sounds fishy!

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
If she really wants to hurt him, she'll forego the golf club and go after him with an attorney and an accountant.

JUL

Beach Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
Madison, Alabama
maybe she knocked him with the club he got in the car to escape further harm and became unconsious then hit the hydrant and tree. aren't swedish people normally non-violent?

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
It is serious, we are all sympathic to her and the children, but every women that has ever been cheated on, finds some irony in the fact she took a golf club to him. If mine ever cheated, I seriously doubt he would get the point if I hit him over the head with a box of cereal (Kelloggs). Kat said she would have to take a cast iron skillet to Doug.

We drove by the Tigger's lair on our way to lunch and started to take a photo of the many media taking photos of them coming and going. It made us think how one very foolish action causes so much change.
"tigger".:lol: i can't believe you went rubberneckin.

Last edited:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
"tigger".:lol: i can't believe you went rubberneckin.

We went to lunch with a friend of mine that lives in the area, wasn't much choice as there is only one road that goes by there, but to pass by the media campground, believe me I was not thrilled with the bumper to bumper traffic, almost made me late for lunch.

Lynnie, no new scoop, the Pro golf group is a tight group and they are respecting his privacy.

We did have some additional excitement, false bomb threat at the Magic Kingdom, security was very tight all day. We sat in another bumper to bumper situation as they checked each car.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
We went to lunch with a friend of mine that lives in the area, wasn't much choice as there is only one road that goes by there, but to pass by the media campground, believe me I was not thrilled with the bumper to bumper traffic, almost made me late for lunch.

Lynnie, no new scoop, the Pro golf group is a tight group and they are respecting his privacy.

We did have some additional excitement, false bomb threat at the Magic Kingdom, security was very tight all day. We sat in another bumper to bumper situation as they checked each car.
i would've tried to avoid that whole area like the plague, but that's just me.

stay safe at disney.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
OMG, I just had a flashback! When I was getting married, future BIL's wife became furious in an argument they were having and went beserk with a baseball bat and took out every single solitary interior door in the house........while the house was listed in MLS! :funn: Talk about Hoppin' Mad!

Then, future MIL who wasn't crazy about DIL totally verbally abused her in the Family Christmas Newsletter!

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
fhp reports tiger had no shoes on at the accident site. he must have forgot them.