• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
So, does it now seem as though there was smashing of the rear window while in the driveway? Or, did Elin turn into a superheroine either running the car down or saving her cheatin' heart husband?

For 31 mos. to boot! He might have hit another record!!

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I don't get that, Minnie. You sound as though you believe that it is worse for a married man to cheat while his wife is pregnant, than it would be for him to cheat if she wasn't pregnant. In my book, cheating is cheating, regardless of pregnancy, children present, married, unmarried, etc. There is no "worse" degree of cheating.

It is worse IMO - cheating is horrible, but cheating on your wife AND unborn child is just the lowest of the already low.

Cheating = moldy pond scum

Cheating on your pregnant wife = what moldy pond scum uses for TP!

Last edited:

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
mail
:roll:

Last edited:

JUL

Beach Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
Madison, Alabama
and one of the women he cheated with said she hopes they can still be friends. first she takes her story to a mag then says i hope we can be friends. amazing! what an insult to his wife. i don't think tiger is going to have any play dates for a long time.

Santiago

Beach Fanatic
May 29, 2005
seagrove beach
and one of the women he cheated with said she hopes they can still be friends. first she takes her story to a mag then says i hope we can be friends. amazing! what an insult to his wife. i don't think tiger is going to have any play dates for a long time.

I think that one calls for a double fist pump. Sounds like Chris Rock's theory applies to Tiger. You're only as faithful as your options.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I am still laughing over Aleo's analysis- "opened up a can of Swedish mean ass".:lol:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Minnie, what would someone steel from a homeless person?

It happens all the time, homeless people have a few clothes, blanket, the cardboard box they live in, a small cart of stuff, and another homeless person or even just a very mean spirited person will take all they have, but surely you know this. :dunno:

Spirit Airlines is running an Eye of the Tiger discount special with a JibJab funny to advertise it. We saw this on the local news. Kat and I went out to eat near Isleworth and the media were in there asking anyone if they knew him. The neighborhood is really sick of this.

Last edited: