• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seal

Beach Lover
Apr 17, 2006
If you don't plan on being chaufferred in a Walton County Sheriff vehicle, why do you care? It's not like anyone is requiring you to place the sticker on your personal vehicle.

Personally, I am glad to see this. :)

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
What does it accomplish? As a piece of government property, I wonder about the ramifications. But I don't want to be seen as an outsider trying to divide the populace.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
As a piece of government property, I wonder about the ramifications.

There won't be any...not locally anyway. People are willing to overlook the Constitution and the rule of law when it flies in the face of their religious convictions.

Ain't that right Danny? :D

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
I don't see anything at all reassuring about dialing 911 and having a bunch of God people showing up at my house. If it's an emergency and there is an intruder lurking about I would prefer Satan's lair.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
It's a bizarre place. I'll miss the beach, and a lot of the people, but not much else.

Good luck in your new endeavors.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I don't see anything at all reassuring about dialing 911 and having a bunch of God people showing up at my house. If it's an emergency and there is an intruder lurking about I would prefer Satan's lair.

On some things we do agree.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
I don't see the problem with putting the US/Florida motto on a piece of government property. But I think I will stay out of this, I am still licking my wounds from the last dust up. :)

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I don't see the problem with putting the US/Florida motto on a piece of government property. But I think I will stay out of this, I am still licking my wounds from the last dust up. :)

Now that's "chicken"....LOL!