• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Does WalCo. have 4 day work week??:dunno:

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
There is a bridge contractor supposed to be on the job. I hope that it is our priority to have them working 7 days a week. 24 hour shifts would be a good idea also. There are a lot of businesses that depend on that bridge. Every day it's down is a day they may not be able to feed themselves and many employees.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
There is a bridge contractor supposed to be on the job. I hope that it is our priority to have them working 7 days a week. 24 hour shifts would be a good idea also. There are a lot of businesses that depend on that bridge. Every day it's down is a day they may not be able to feed themselves and many employees.

Actually the demolition is being handled by public works and the contractor will be installing the new bridge.

We're not stranded on an island calm down.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Very tall crane onsite today..those things RENT by the day maybe be $1,000's per day..so I doubt they will be hiding in the woods any time soon.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I'm pretty sure the crane was used to take out the old sales office at Forest Lakes and doesn't have anything to do with the bridge.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Walton County

Draper Lake Bridge Construction Project Update #3
Draper Lake Update #3

All utilities have been relocated.

Contractor and equipment are onsite.

Site work being conducted in preparation for pile driving activities.

This is a 120 day contract with 103 days remaining.

Project remains on schedule and will result in traffic on CR 30 being opened no later than March 1, 2016.

If you have any questions related to this project please do not hesitate to contact Walton County Public Works at 892-8108.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
I'm pretty sure the crane was used to take out the old sales office at Forest Lakes and doesn't have anything to do with the bridge.
Actually the bridge work is all this crane has to do with this job..its still there and trailers are gone Wheeled off site as they usually are.