• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Marmot

Beach Lover
Jun 16, 2016
SRB
No but from the beginning they stated they would be totally transparent.

We feel its VERY Important to know who is funding the 102,000 budget.

So, has the question of transparency in funding been answered yet? Any response by ABSW?

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
A Better South Walton has a 2016 Budget of $102,000 for its project to incorporate South Walton. They decline to release the names donors of $500.00 or more to the project. They should not hide their supporters ! The voters of South Walton should know who's driving this movement.

The same MYSTERIOUS DONORS who are supporting OUR GENERATION perhaps? If they decline to release the names of donors could it be because they really don't know(?)...just as NO ONE knows who OUR GENERATION IS AND WHAT THEY REALLY STAND FOR!

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
More likely OG is in opposition to ABSW.

Actually, they have the same interests according to the Our Generation page!

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
We have to do something, wouldn't it be nice to have the help of Our Generation. The way I see them is they want what is best for Walton County to be able to move forward. Criticize if you want but Walton has lived for years with donors making promises, hiding in the dark, passing out cash, and then controlling the vote once the candidate is elected. I do not believe anyone can buy Fletcher, Cindy, or Nipper's vote on anything.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
We have to do something, wouldn't it be nice to have the help of Our Generation. The way I see them is they want what is best for Walton County to be able to move forward. Criticize if you want but Walton has lived for years with donors making promises, hiding in the dark, passing out cash, and then controlling the vote once the candidate is elected. I do not believe anyone can buy Fletcher, Cindy, or Nipper's vote on anything.

If the donors want to go public who have made huge contributions, I could get behind them. Hiding/evading/skirting the Sunshine is not the way to go about this. :)