• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Wait. I thought the sba was a group used as a front for a small group of people trying yet another way to buy elections after failing in the past.
No they are a group with the counties best interest as a whole. I am guessing you guys do not own or have any ties to small business. If you did you would support Tony also.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I own a small business but don't have any ties to the SBA. It seems to be a special interest group that puts profit above the sustainable quality of life of the permanent residents of South Walton and the visitors who want it to grow with grace and wisdom.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
I own a small business but don't have any ties to the SBA. It seems to be a special interest group that puts profit above the sustainable quality of life of the permanent residents of South Walton and the visitors who want it to grow with grace and wisdom.
Key word here SEEMS. I am not a member but I have been to a meeting. You should go to see what they are all about and how they got started. Would your business have met Cindy's proposed parking ordinance?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Huh? You seen me comment on beach vendor post. Your just on every post. Good for you. No your fishing on that one. Good try though. Why so personal? Lets stick to the candidates.

Says the kid (I'm old enough to be your mother so, that makes you a kid) that said he was a vendor back when you first joined (trolled) this forum. You have an agenda here to promote T. Anderson and you have made no secret of that either.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Huh? You seen me comment on beach vendor post. Your just on every post. Good for you. No your fishing on that one. Good try though. Why so personal? Lets stick to the candidates.

Says the guy who came here hiding who he is and wants to be taken seriously. Yeah, good luck with that.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Says the kid (I'm old enough to be your mother so, that makes you a kid) that said he was a vendor back when you first joined (trolled) this forum. You have an agenda here to promote T. Anderson and you have made no secret of that either.
You are bold face lying. I never said I was a vendor. If you can't win an argument I guess lie.You are right about that I am a Tony supporter and proud of it. I would hold off on the mother comments.