• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
She has a FB.....you can read them there. Also the one that started this thread. Fair warning you will see ZERO solutions or ideas for fixing any problems.

I started the thread and I've never wanted or aspired to be a county commissioner. What I see is, you don't know what you're talking about.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Why did she have her picture made with Larry Jones jacket on? Didn't Phony Anderson's fit? Lord help that comb over......

Who might this be you ask? VOTE HER OUT!

14370282_1410925752269762_7067266150803346224_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
Are you referring to the ex-commissioner that was so falsely accused of things in a Grand Jury Report only to be vindicated and dropped from the Hal Laird Law Suit?

All the time while the real problem sits as chair of the BCC. Talk about getting involved with county employees... Have you spoken to any of them?

I don't do FB so I can read what you alleged. Please provide some quotes or other information about these "negative" articles.

I've found that people that live in the world of Walton County Rainbows and Unicorns often refer to the Truth as "negative".

Ha Johnny there is a huge difference between "TRUTH" and all the trash that you and LD spill on this board. Its so blatantly obvious that you both have personal vendettas against Jones and Sheriff Adkinson. If you call what Meadows is writing "truth" then boy you need a damn dictionary. The woman is writing pure fiction. Don't believe me?

"All Commissioners were told by the Grand Jury in 2015 to stay out of day to day county operations including employee hiring and firing."

Meadows was the only Commissioner who spoke with the Grand Jury on that matter.

Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
You act as if she is hiding who she is...she is NOT! She still lives where she always has and I don't think her cell phone has changed either.

Oh to live in your delusional world.

I guess you missed all the lies, horrible accusations and videos C. Jones had her buddies make against Meadows. Lies and accusations I might add she was cleared of made against her but you seem to want to ignore that truth as well.

Conflict of interest? WTH are you smoking? Even as a Commissioner she had every right to disagree with any other Commissioner on any issue and vote the way she wanted...most times she did.

"Oh to live in your delusional world." Ha that don't mean a whole heck of a lot coming from you. Keep sipping that Meadows kool-aid and spilling your slander....looks like its done good for you.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Ha Johnny there is a huge difference between "TRUTH" and all the trash that you and LD spill on this board. Its so blatantly obvious that you both have personal vendettas against Jones and Sheriff Adkinson. If you call what Meadows is writing "truth" then boy you need a damn dictionary. The woman is writing pure fiction. Don't believe me?

"All Commissioners were told by the Grand Jury in 2015 to stay out of day to day county operations including employee hiring and firing."

Meadows was the only Commissioner who spoke with the Grand Jury on that matter.

Based on your bolded quote, why is the BCC going to now consider a new policy where they are now to become involved in such matters?

Again, I'll ask; Have YOU ever spoken with any County Employees and asked them about BCC members involvement in daily activities?

Also for the record, I never called anything Meadows writing the "truth" as if you read my prior posts, I've asked you to provide some of this material so we can all read it and make an informed decision. I'd love to see it, I haven't seen any of it to opine. My comments about "truth" are in general speaking as I've yet (and others) to be disproven that what is posted is in-fact, the truth.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Its so blatantly obvious that you both have personal vendettas against Jones and Sheriff Adkinson.

First of all, if you are going to suggest who you think it is I have a vendetta with you might try talking to me rather than assuming what it is you think you know.

I have had 2 issues with Sheriff Adkinson 1.) when he sent the Honor Guard to Houston for the death of an officer there which I felt was overkill when 1 or 2 officers and flowers would have been sufficient and 2.) when a drunk driver plunged his truck into the bay off the Clyde Wells bridge and was allowed to leave the scene and was later admitted to the hospital for a near drowning. Other than that, I think the Sheriff is the best Administrator this county has ever had and he can obviously do a better job with emergency services than the BCC because he has taken over almost every subdivision of county government including animal control and fire rescue that the County couldn't seem to manage and he got rid of those who were part of the problem including the EX Fire Chief. @John G will tell you himself I don't agree with him on the numerous issues he has with the Sheriff.

As for C. Jones, she is what she is! Court documents, public records and depositions don't lie. They have been posted here as has the Ethics Complaint the Ethics Commission is investigating which I have filed against her. Let the chips fall where they may!

Keep sipping that Meadows kool-aid and spilling your slander....looks like its done good for you.
You seem to think you know who it is I talk to on a daily basis. I can count on one hand the number of times I have talked to Cindy since she has been become a private citizen and trust me when I tell you my conversations with her had nothing to do with Cecilia Jones. You continue to make accusations that I have slandered C. Jones but can't produce one shred of evidence to support your claims. I'll remind you again it's only slander if it isn't true!!

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
First of all, if you are going to suggest who you think it is I have a vendetta with you might try talking to me rather than assuming what it is you think you know.

I have had 2 issues with Sheriff Adkinson 1.) when he sent the Honor Guard to Houston for the death of an officer there which I felt was overkill when 1 or 2 officers and flowers would have been sufficient and 2.) when a drunk driver plunged his truck into the bay off the Clyde Wells bridge and was allowed to leave the scene and was later admitted to the hospital for a near drowning. Other than that, I think the Sheriff is the best Administrator this county has ever had and he can obviously do a better job with emergency services than the BCC because he has taken over almost every subdivision of county government including animal control and fire rescue that the County couldn't seem to manage and he got rid of those who were part of the problem including the EX Fire Chief. @John G will tell you himself I don't agree with him on the numerous issues he has with the Sheriff.

As for C. Jones, she is what she is! Court documents, public records and depositions don't lie. They have been posted here as has the Ethics Complaint the Ethics Commission is investigating which I have filed against her. Let the chips fall where they may!

You seem to think you know who it is I talk to on a daily basis. I can count on one hand the number of times I have talked to Cindy since she has been become a private citizen and trust me when I tell you my conversations with her had nothing to do with Cecilia Jones. You continue to make accusations that I have slandered C. Jones but can't produce one shred of evidence to support your claims. I'll remind you again it's only slander if it isn't true!!
Bobby Martin doesn't work with WCFR?