• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Amore'

New posts
Penne and gorgonzola sauce. I love it, too, Tootsie. It's easy to make. put butter in a pan, melt a chunck of gorgonzola in the same pan with the butter, add to freshly cooked penne or bowties... sigh...:wub:

gorgonzola sauce
milk
butter
gorgonzola cheese
(slowly melt and blend above)
add heavy cream, bring to simmer, stir
add parmesan cheese

stir well, and pour over penne. add more parmesan. add plenty of toasted pine nuts or walnuts (lightly crushed).

make you slap somebody you love...

in fact I'm starting a new thread on Italian recipes.... come on Paula...
 
Last edited:
Olive,
Cheryl and I will be down Sept 19 throgh October 19. I am sure we will be at Amore many times. I will even "Buy" you and the family dinner again. I am such a sport !!
 
Olive,
Cheryl and I will be down Sept 19 throgh October 19. I am sure we will be at Amore many times. I will even "Buy" you and the family dinner again. I am such a sport !!

You are too good to me, goofer!!

See you soon!
 
gorgonzola sauce
milk
butter
gorgonzola cheese
(slowly melt and blend above)
add heavy cream, bring to simmer, stir
add parmesan cheese

stir well, and pour over penne. add more parmesan. add plenty of toasted pine nuts or walnuts (lightly crushed).

make you slap somebody you love...

in fact I'm starting a new thread on Italian recipes.... come on Paula...

Oh silly me, I didn't think of adding cream! That would make me not only want to slap somebody I love, but who knows what as well!

i'll check out the Italian recipe thread but I may not post right away. I'm exhausted from getting the kids ready for school, cooking up a storm (3 batches of peach jam, 10 jars of roasted red peppers for the freezer, about 20 jars of amazing gazpacho) because I went to the farmers market this weekend, and other stuff this weekend. I'm heading for a well-deserved nap before I start making the limoncello cream later tonight... I'll post that recipe for sure.
 
Oh silly me, I didn't think of adding cream! That would make me not only want to slap somebody I love, but who knows what as well!

i'll check out the Italian recipe thread but I may not post right away. I'm exhausted from getting the kids ready for school, cooking up a storm (3 batches of peach jam, 10 jars of roasted red peppers for the freezer, about 20 jars of amazing gazpacho) because I went to the farmers market this weekend, and other stuff this weekend. I'm heading for a well-deserved nap before I start making the limoncello cream later tonight... I'll post that recipe for sure.


I only wish we had a farmer's market. that's one of the things we still don't have around here. really good fresh fruits/veggies very hard to come by. and I don't grow 'em...
 
the Farmer's market here is wonderful. I used to go early every Saturday morning, but this is the first weekend I had a chance to go. But my routine is very similar every fall -- make the peach jam, roasted peppers, gazpacho. Usually I make pesto and an eggplant appetizer, but I had some left in the freezer from last summer so I didn't this year. I'll make apple sauce later in September and this year will make limoncello cream and will bring it to SoWal in October if it comes out well! I'll post recipes soon... just too tired, too tired, too tired.
 
gorgonzola sauce
milk
butter
gorgonzola cheese
(slowly melt and blend above)
add heavy cream, bring to simmer, stir
add parmesan cheese

stir well, and pour over penne. add more parmesan. add plenty of toasted pine nuts or walnuts (lightly crushed).

make you slap somebody you love...

in fact I'm starting a new thread on Italian recipes.... come on Paula...
OMG...this is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :wub:
 
We had 2 meals at Amore this past week....absolutely wonderful:wub: ...will DEFINITELY be return customers!!!! Awesome pizza....yummy salad...on our list of not to miss :clap_1: !!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top