• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
:clap_1: :clap_1: A new SoWal favorite! Maybe Avery (sp?) can duplicate it??...it sounds heavenly!

It was heavenly. I think the trick to the pizza is to add the mascapone and prosciutto at the very end of cooking. Otherwise the mascapone will melt (and it's better when it's in a small creamy lump on the pizza) and the prosciutto will cook. Interestingly, I googled the recipe and found nothing! It seems to be a new trend in pizza, at least where we were in Tuscany. (I had it 3 times over 2 weeks and it was offered in several restaurants/pizza places). We discovered tiramisu there before it got popular here, as well as panna cotta before it got popular here.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Amore sounds great.
We are heading over tonight.
Let's support the local businesses and make sure the stay open.
:D

You go parrothead!!! :clap_1:

:clap_1: :clap_1:
YUMMY! Wow- my husband (Parrothead) and I took our two children (ages 4 and 2) to Amore tonight- it was delicious! I have a new favorite down here on 30A!

The deck is incredible, the breeze was awesome and the pizza was perfect! I recommend everyone try it. The music was really cool too- I felt like I was on Southbeach.

We enjoyed ice cream at Miss Lucille's after dinner- a fun night! :D

I also must tell you- today was a GORGEOUS day in Seagrove. I've been here for almost 2 weeks, and today was the prettiest day yet. Clear sky and low humidity! :rotfl:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
:clap_1: :clap_1:
YUMMY! Wow- my husband (Parrothead) and I took our two children (ages 4 and 2) to Amore tonight- it was delicious! I have a new favorite down here on 30A!

The deck is incredible, the breeze was awesome and the pizza was perfect! I recommend everyone try it. The music was really cool too- I felt like I was on Southbeach.

We enjoyed ice cream at Miss Lucille's after dinner- a fun night! :D

I also must tell you- today was a GORGEOUS day in Seagrove. I've been here for almost 2 weeks, and today was the prettiest day yet. Clear sky and low humidity! :rotfl:

this is making me very hungry for Amore' pizza..... gotta get some this weekend! :D