• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

halawallah

Banned
Jun 28, 2006
is this another Neil Husani- money pulled from the flip already spent on other deals?

Why did Johnny Earles bail so abruptly on this deal? does he know something.....

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
To my knowledge the project is still on. I just received another sales package from the agent that used to work for Johnny Earles and I believe that she is now with another company. The package showed that 2 lots have been reserved and there are still 9? more???? There is an office onsite and some poor soul sits there daily waiting and waiting....

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
InletBchDweller said:
To my knowledge the project is still on. I just received another sales package from the agent that used to work for Johnny Earles and I believe that she is now with another company. The package showed that 2 lots have been reserved and there are still 9? more???? There is an office onsite and some poor soul sits there daily waiting and waiting....

Give that guy a sign with an arrow and send him out into traffic to shake his money-maker! Apparently their Marketing Department isn't keeping up with the times. :roll:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Re: Aquatera stopped??

dsilvar said:
Now there is a streatch of imagination!!..is that like guilty by association? Convict me of RE puffery and broken "promises" one time and all my bullish comments become irrelevant ad infinitum?

Yep, that's pretty much it in a nutshell.... And the more money at risk, the more irrelevant the bullish comments become--especially in this market.

halawallah

Banned
Jun 28, 2006
Re: Aquatera SCOOBY DOO WEIGHS IN

Hey there!!!

Scooby Doo called and said "RUT ROW", which is Dog Speak for "Uh Oh"

First off, correct spelling would be "Aquaterra"

Apparently, the Aquatera (sic) developer (The Zohouri Group from Miami or Atlanta, depending on who you ask...Google turns up a buncha deals in Florida with a Gerogre Rethati) is in some challenging territory as to a $200 mil. condo conversion deal in Orlando-sales stalled; the web says the securities pool sold on Wall Street had to be reevaluated "due to the repurchase of the Zohouri Portfolio (13.2%), the third-largest loan in the transaction. Lehman Brothers Inc., the depositor, has discovered a material breach in the loan and is exercising its option to buy back the loan." So Lehman has to lay out $130 mil to buy back the loan? That is a LOT OF JACK when you thought the deal was done

Anyone on this board have any expertise in structured finance? Bumpkin girl here has asked around and got some "disaster of Biblical proportion" opinions as to all of the affiliated developments, but what does it mean? Should I put down deposits on my 4 lots at Aquatera at $600,000 each for 40' x 70" of sand (one for a house and 3 for investment and a quick "flip":dunno: )?? OR Is it the end of Aquatera??

Also, the same developer has some lots at Cottages at Seagrove (formerly Collaberations site and a mini storage:love: ?)..what is the plan there? Worth speculating on them?

I am inclined to put the cash in a T Bill instead of lots

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Re: Aquatera SCOOBY DOO WEIGHS IN

halawallah said:
Hey there!!!

Scooby Doo called and said "RUT ROW", which is Dog Speak for "Uh Oh"

First off, correct spelling would be "Aquaterra"

Apparently, the Aquatera (sic) developer (The Zohouri Group from Miami or Atlanta, depending on who you ask...Google turns up a buncha deals in Florida with a Gerogre Rethati) is in some challenging territory as to a $200 mil. condo conversion deal in Orlando-sales stalled; the web says the securities pool sold on Wall Street had to be reevaluated "due to the repurchase of the Zohouri Portfolio (13.2%), the third-largest loan in the transaction. Lehman Brothers Inc., the depositor, has discovered a material breach in the loan and is exercising its option to buy back the loan." So Lehman has to lay out $130 mil to buy back the loan? That is a LOT OF JACK when you thought the deal was done

Anyone on this board have any expertise in structured finance? Bumpkin girl here has asked around and got some "disaster of Biblical proportion" opinions as to all of the affiliated developments, but what does it mean? Should I put down deposits on my 4 lots at Aquatera at $600,000 each for 40' x 70" of sand (one for a house and 3 for investment and a quick "flip":dunno: )?? OR Is it the end of Aquatera??

Also, the same developer has some lots at Cottages at Seagrove (formerly Collaberations site and a mini storage:love: ?)..what is the plan there? Worth speculating on them?

I am inclined to put the cash in a T Bill instead of lots

Are you trying to say that a made up word is mispelled?

aquatera_iconlogo_new.jpg

Can you tell us who you are and how you are connected to the development and/or people you are posting about? Or, if not, maybe something about your interest?

Atlanta Bo

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
spinDrAtl said:
The Jack Lemmon character in Glengarry Glen Ross was named Shelley.

Coincidence? :shock:

Put that commission check down !!! Commission checks are for closers .

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
spinDrAtl said:
The Jack Lemmon character in Glengarry Glen Ross was named Shelley.

Coincidence? :shock:

Awesome movie!....Lemmon, Spacey, Arkin, & Pacino at their best!