• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

halawallah

Banned
Jun 28, 2006
this property is not going to be developed as currently planned, due to inability to secure development financing

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
halawallah said:
this property is not going to be developed as currently planned, due to inability to secure development financing

I hope it's not going be "Vinyl Village" :blink:

Does that mean ANOTHER introduction party?? :clap_1:

This time it will be held at the PCB VFW, menu will be Ritz Crackers w/aerosal cheese spray and music provided by an
8-track "The Best of Tony Orlando and Dawn." See ya there! :welcome:

halawallah

Banned
Jun 28, 2006
Re: Aquatera Fraud Investigation Heats Up- FBI, FDIC, IRS, OCC In SoWal

"St. Steven will remain, all he lost he shall regain; wrap the babe in scarlet colors call it your own; sunshine lost in the wind and the rain"

Probably not here

"
SHELLY said:
Does that mean ANOTHER introduction party?? :clap_1:

This time it will be held at the PCB VFW, menu will be Ritz Crackers w/aerosal cheese spray and music provided by an
8-track "The Best of Tony Orlando and Dawn." See ya there! :welcome:

Apparently the Feds (G-Men) are all over this deal and many others involving this developer. Questioning many in SoWal; subpoenas to appraiserS, ATtorneys, brokers, etc. :pissed: The reaping time is here. NOTHING LIKE REGRET TO REMIND YOU ARE ALIVE

Shelly; the next party will be like that episode in the Soprano's where Johnny Sac (romoni) pleads to a 10 year sentence and someone gets his wife's (fat Jenny's) house for a steal; the Vietnamese dude gets Aquatera

don't ask questions, ACT; Sheeple rise up!!!!

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach

halawallah said:
"St. Steven will remain, ...... gets his wife's (fat Jenny's) house for a steal; the Vietnamese dude gets Aquatera

WHAT??? :dunno:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

halawallah said:
"St. Steven will remain . . . .someone gets his wife's (fat Jenny's) house for a steal; the Vietnamese dude gets Aquatera

This is very cryptic. It seems your posts have been leading up to this and either know something you are trying to pass on or you are just making it up. Maybe you got burned? Post facts or at least something more sensible.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005

kurt said:
This is very cryptic. It seems your posts have been leading up to this and either know something you are trying to pass on or you are just making it up. Maybe you got burned? Post facts or at least something more sensible.

Not unusual coming from a Grateful Dead fan :D

halawallah

Banned
Jun 28, 2006

Kurt: Please don't batter me- I am in an emotionally fragile state!!

SSIA!!! That is "Subject Says It All" for you newbies- SEE ABOVE

so nobody's figured it out yet??? I can't club you on the head now!!!:rofl:

18 USC 2
18 USC 1341
18 USC 1343
18 USC 1344

google the foregoing, then ask questions

ask Seller about the interviews in SoWal by the Federal B##reau of In##stigation on this deal; they blew the broker out instantly

ask Seller about the gr##d jury, the F#I, the O#C, the FD#C. google the acronyms if you need to ..SSIA!!!

Then pre-sale a buncha lots from the lonely guy in the sales trailer and see what happens!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
halawallah said:

Sorry but you're not giving us anything but innuendo, because we are in the dark. If you got burned somehow I am sorry. If you have facts feel free to post them, with links. Otherwise please drop it until the facts are known. I'm not interested in googling laws.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

halawallah said:

SSIA!!! That is "Subject Says It All" for you newbies- SEE ABOVE

so nobody's figured it out yet??? I can't club you on the head now!!!:rofl:

18 USC 2
18 USC 1341
18 USC 1343
18 USC 1344

google the foregoing, then ask questions

ask Seller about the interviews in SoWal by the Federal B##reau of In##stigation on this deal; they blew the broker out instantly

ask Seller about the gr##d jury, the F#I, the O#C, the FD#C. google the acronyms if you need to ..SSIA!!!

Then pre-sale a buncha lots from the lonely guy in the sales trailer and see what happens!

18 USC 2
(a) Whoever commits an offense against the United States or aids, abets, counsels, commands, induces or procures its commission, is punishable as a principal. (b) Whoever willfully causes an act to be done which if directly performed by him or another would be an offense against the United States, is punishable as a principal.

18 USC 1341
Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any counterfeit or spurious coin, obligation, security, or other article, or anything represented to be or intimated or held out to be such counterfeit or spurious article, for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice or attempting so to do, places in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter, any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by the Postal Service, or deposits or causes to be deposited any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by any private or commercial interstate carrier, or takes or receives therefrom, any such matter or thing, or knowingly causes to be delivered by mail or such carrier according to the direction thereon, or at the place at which it is directed to be delivered by the person to whom it is addressed, any such matter or thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

18 USC 1343
Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

18 USC 1344
Whoever knowingly executes, or attempts to execute, a scheme or artifice?
(1) to defraud a financial institution; or
(2) to obtain any of the moneys, funds, credits, assets, securities, or other property owned by, or under the custody or control of, a financial institution, by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises;
shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

So please do share with us. This is very cloudy.