• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

halawallah

Banned
Jun 28, 2006
Cut the innuendo dude- call Johnny Earles and ask him what the FBI told him about Aquatera and their investigation of the developer that made him bail;

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
halawallah said:
Cut the innuendo dude- call Johnny Earles and ask him what the FBI told him about Aquatera and their investigation of the developer that made him bail;

I'm not that interested. I'm more interested in you and your postion because you are posting here. Feel free to call him yourself and report back to us.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
halawallah said:
dumbass..well I tried

I guess the common knowledge has not reached the beaches

Kurt needs to put down presales on about 20 lots and check back with us in 6 months

the developer is going down, read my lips

that is all I can do to help

Did you just call Kurt a "dumbass?" :shock:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Hallaluwah, why don't you call the newspaper and give them your inside story? Do you really think Johnny Earles is stupid, too? What about his attorney? Do you really think they will be freely giving out public comments regarding this matter if all the people you say involved are really involved?

You seem to be the only person in the know who is posting about Aquater(r)a, so come on and spill the beans. Crap or get off the toilet.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Smiling JOe said:
Hallaluwah, why don't you call the newspaper and give them your inside story? Do you really think Johnny Earles is stupid, too? What about his attorney? Do you really think they will be freely giving out public comments regarding this matter if all the people you say involved are really involved?

You seem to be the only person in the know who is posting about Aquater(r)a, so come on and spill the beans or shut the hell up.

Too late, he's blind. Dude ran out of rope. :roll:

susan sanders

Beach Crab
Jul 13, 2006
There could be something here folks; the word (well, 2 words) I heard from my brother in law is "Ponzi scheme"

We know a little bit about an Aquatera related subpoena on the appraiser, Fruitcher Lowery. I found this forum by searching some of the key words here; basically using the developer's name. I don't know the other names on the subpoena list as read to me but it looked like several law firms, banks and brokers like Johnny Earls and Connie Carlsberg

I searched the developper on the Federal lawsuit database, and turned up a Florida case failing to pay the marketing people on Aquatera and Seagrove; and a mortgage company default case in NY- both open

The appraiser in Florida definately got a US Attorney grand jury subpoena on this deal; apparently the case deals with the land purchase and resale as designed to get 200% financing. Apparently this developer buys lots of projects but never really develops anything? It ties to many other deals.

Apparently the developer owns the real estate development company, the contractor who builds, the brokers who sell the product, the mortgage company that makes the loansto buy the insurance company that does the homeowner's insurance, the title insurance compnay, the law firm that closes, the management companythat rents it for you-maybe a bit too stem to stern to pass muster

I agree those posts from the arab don't read very clearly but maybe he or she is on a restricted computer like in a school or institution?

I just think these forums are great for tossing around ideas- time will tell what's what