• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

beach vehicle pass

New posts
RO-

I'm guessing you have an eye on Dennis?
 
I'd go too. It would only be a couple of rough days at best. Maybe it will push up some nice, white sand for you and the family.
 
Sit on the porch and drink beer and eat cheeze-its. Maybe some boiled peanuts.
 
RiverOtter said:
:blink: Have you been spying in me :blink:

Nope, thats the life I live when I'm down there. Nothing better in my book...
 
"We're hoping... Ok so..... Where's that thread on "What to do on a rainy day in SoWal?"

I was in SoWal for a week once with rain & cold weather. We spent a lot of time hanging out in our pajamas all day, eating lots of snacks and doing jello shots. Hopefully you will have lots of sunshine but if not - remember a bad day at the beach always beats a good day at the office.
 
RiverOtter said:
:blink: If you were doing lots of those.... I'm surprised you had anything on :biggrin:

You've had experience RO????? ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top