• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

beach vehicle pass

New posts
Thanks for all the info guys! I rarely "floor it" so no worries there. I'm not big on crazy beach drivers either.

Have been thinking about getting a beach clunker to leave down there though .... try'n to talk the hubbie into one of those old Wagoner's. Anybody know of one for sale ; )
 
This is whatcha need!

K5-blazer.jpg
 
cassie said:
Thanks for all the info guys! I rarely "floor it" so no worries there. I'm not big on crazy beach drivers either.

Have been thinking about getting a beach clunker to leave down there though .... try'n to talk the hubbie into one of those old Wagoner's. Anybody know of one for sale ; )

I have found several of the older Wagoners on Ebay and www.autotraderonline.com Those and the older Toyota Land Cruisers seem to float over the sand. My Burb wages war and fights it's way through the soft stuff.
 
Its an old Chevy K5. I have an '86 that I cannot bring myself to sell. But mine doesn't look like a monster truck. They're a ton of fun unless you're the one putting gas in it. The Saudis love me.
 
RiverOtter said:
:nono1: My policy is a matter of record and my record is a matter of policy :biggrin:

Good Answer! :clap_1:
 
Hope you're not driving that back and fourth to SoWal. That'd cost you a fortune!

I think I'll stick with the Wagoneer ; )
 
Mine doesn't venture far from the driveway. At 8 miles per gallon, (I'm not joking) I don't drive it much.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top