• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
I would like to have an election for Commissioner of SoWal March Madness Pool.

I place in nomination:

Minnie

Lady D

Others?

destinscuba

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
on Eastern Lake
Teams here in the state of Tennessee are doing great. The Memphis Tigers ranked #1, the Tennessee Vols ranked #3, :clap: and the Vanderbilt Commodores ranked #14.

And we cannot forget the Lady Vols ranked #2 in the nation. :clap:

Yep, we need a March madness pick'em on here.

and KU is #2......Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Teams here in the state of Tennessee are doing great. The Memphis Tigers ranked #1, the Tennessee Vols ranked #3, :clap: and the Vanderbilt Commodores ranked #14.

And we cannot forget the Lady Vols ranked #2 in the nation. :clap:

Yep, we need a March madness pick'em on here.

No longer will I brag about Tennessee. They had the #3 ranking all of two days and then lose to unranked 7-9 Kentucky at Rupp. A 16-1 record right out the door. Losers! :pissed: Count me out on starting any March madness pick'em on here.

Come on, LadyD. Florida was on the top of the world for football and basketball last year, and now we suck. But I'm still into the "pick'em." Keep that school spirit goin', honey, even when times are bad (note to self :funn:).

BTW my tar is Tulane during the Mardi Gras season because it's school spirit for my excellent undergrad experience. Not because I've given up on my beloved Gators.

Last edited: