• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Come on, LadyD. Florida was on the top of the world for football and basketball last year, and now we suck. But I'm still into the "pick'em." Keep that school spirit goin', honey, even when times are bad (note to self :funn:).

BTW my tar is Tulane during the Mardi Gras season because it's school spirit for my excellent undergrad experience. Not because I've given up on my beloved Gators.

They played horrible. When you go into a place 16-1 you should be able to beat a 7-9 team. I don't care if it is Kentucky and Rupp Arena. They will take a big hit in the rankings this next weekend. I don't expect them to win every game of course but to be outplayed by a losing record team is humiliating. Especially on national tv. Totally frustrating. That makes it worse. :bang:

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
OK Gulls,

Go for it.

Pool software is in place, just need for someone to step up and donate a TROPHY.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
No longer will I brag about Tennessee. They had the #3 ranking all of two days and then lose to unranked 7-9 Kentucky at Rupp. A 16-1 record right out the door. Losers! :pissed: Count me out on starting any March madness pick'em on here.

LadyD what am I going to do with you. You have to have more faith in our teams. One game does not make a season, especially in Basketball.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Ladyd
they pulled that one out of their behinds.;-)

:wave: Hey Aggie, yes they did. Was a great game though. I am glad Lofton has found his target again. He has played great the past 3 games. Was nervous when it got down to a 1 point lead though. That was just one time I was nervous, there were many other times also. :lol:

5-1 in the SEC East and 18-2 overall. Way to go Vols. :clap:

Last edited:

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
Vols Vs. Tigers Feb. 23

Could be a good one:dunno:

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
:wave: Hey Aggie, yes they did. Was a great game though. I am glad Lofton has found his target again. He has played great the past 3 games. Was nervous when it got down to a 1 point lead though. That was just one time I was nervous, there were many other times also. :lol:

5-1 in the SEC East and 18-2 overall. Way to go Vols. :clap:

Good game last night, LadyD. Both teams played really sloppy the first half. Alabama had at least 15 turnovers in the first half alone. They are now 1-5 in conference play. I really haven't been that interested in basketball this year.

No. 8 Tennessee Wins SEC Showdown With Alabama - ESPN Video - ESPN. Look for the amazing dunk by Senario Hillman from Alabama.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Good game last night, LadyD. Both teams played really sloppy the first half. Alabama had at least 15 turnovers in the first half alone. They are now 1-5 in conference play. I really haven't been that interested in basketball this year.

Highlights from last night. Look for the amazing dunk by Senario Hillman from Alabama.

Yeah, Whiteyfunn, it was a great game all the way around. I agree the first half wasn't pretty but the second half was a different story. Tennessee had a season high 23 turnovers. They usually cause that many turnovers instead of making them themselves. I love basketball. I watch just about every college game I can find on cable that I feel is worth watching. But I loved the run and gun offense both teams showed in the second half.