• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
OK, Lady D, Hows things with the pool? March is on its way.

Also, got your UM-TN tickets? $250+ for nose bleed, $4k for court side.:yikes:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Are we doing a March Madness bracket? Please say we are.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
I'm with Kimmi. We can always do a private one on a website like Kurt picked and it's first come/first serve. If we need to, we can also do extra groups and then just compare total scores between groups.

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
Let's let Lady D speak first.:D

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
I'm with Kimmi. We can always do a private one on a website like Kurt picked and it's first come/first serve. If we need to, we can also do extra groups and then just compare total scores between groups.

:wave:Sounds good to me!

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place
Lady d, WHERE ARE YOU??????????

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
OK, Lady D, Hows things with the pool? March is on its way.

Also, got your UM-TN tickets? $250+ for nose bleed, $4k for court side.:yikes:

I haven't done anything with the pool. I know absolutely nothing about doing this. I did briefly look at Kurt's link but haven't anymore. The only thing I saw there was that you had to pay to get in on that pool unless I was looking at the wrong thing.

Nope. I am just going to stay home and watch on tv. Wouldn't spend that, I don't care who is playing. I have been to two Tennessee-Memphis games here and the tickets were not near that much. I did check on tickets back 4 months ago and they were sold out. But I've heard the U of M has offered Bruce Pearl some more tickets for the Tennessee fans. I am sure they are gone already. And I'll say yikes. :yikes:

Last edited: