• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
Lynch BPO’s
Burn BPO’s houses to the ground
Physically assault and violently hurt BPO’s
Plant used hypodermic needles on BPO’s beach
Gather large groups and loudly intimidate on BPO’s properties (FBFA Director)
Publicly publishing employer info, out of state property addresses, business interests, etc... for the stated purpose of direct personal harassment against BPO’s families (FBFA Director)
Deface BPO’s property at published addresses (FBFA Director)
Dump trash and vile objects on BPO’s property (FBFA Director)
Challenge WCSO to trespass violators from BPO property (FBFA Director)
Where does this group meet and what time is the next meeting?

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
There has been more than enough name calling to go around and it isn't limited to one side. I wish we could all go back to peaceful co-existence. I wish we would all devote the time and energy that goes into bickering and fighting into a campaign for beach etiquette and for protecting our beach ecosystems and wildlife. CU supporters, keep showing 1950s usage if you want, but it isn't reality. Even in the 70s, I never saw people set up daycamps on the beaches I frequented (public ones I might add), they didn't stay all day, they didn't play loud music or smoke. Common courtesy still existed. Like it/agree or not, no real effort was given to resolving issues before the CU ordinance was implemented. IMO, it wasn't done correctly. It should have been done in court in the first place IF done at all. When the CU ordinance was implemented, it was done without sufficient time to educate and without sufficient resources (meaning code enforcement) to enforce the CU "rules." That was a sure way to further the conflict. This whole situation is a clusterf*** that could have been avoided with some actual collaboration, education, and preparation for enforcement. A clear case of jumping from the frying pan into the fire. BTW, there is nothing inherently wrong with "ist" on the end of words. I'm an environmentalist and would gladly be labeled an activist for peaceful co-existence on the beach.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Dave Rauschkolb, is name calling is all you and CU believers have to add to your CU beliefs? Any facts, laws, supporting CU?
#249 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy

Here are the just a few of the CU believers' descriptions of beachfront owners - just on this thread.
“Komrades”. Despicable. "condescending and derogatory". Propaganda. "ridiculous ... ridiculous and silly." "full of it. bombardment of total and complete BS". "narcissism, anger management problems, and delusions of grandeur ... angry buffoon". "dishonest ... dishonest and disrespectful ... propaganda". "morally right ... arrogance ... bullshit ... insulting ... propaganda". There's more but I think you get the idea. Or called anyone cowards or questioned anyone's morals; “ ... is morally wrong and anti-human ...”
#732 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy

Have you filed any retaliatory police reports lately, that took a month of the Sheriff's deputies time to find not valid, like you did against beachfront owner James Lince? How about all the nice and factual antisocial media about private citizen Mike Huckabee?
#195 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy
#203 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy

kayti elliott

Beach Lover
Feb 19, 2014
Freeport
Where does this group meet and what time is the next meeting?
I'm sure that you think your post is funny, but have you ever considered the possibility that some BPOs might find the idea of CU advocates joining a group to harm others to be a little threatening? I guess not. All the CU people are just little teddy bears aren't they?

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I'm sure that you think your post is funny, but have you ever considered the possibility that some BPOs might find the idea of CU advocates joining a group to harm others to be a little threatening? I guess not. All the CU people are just little teddy bears aren't they?
Absolutely, and they have said that. There have been comments posted on here the reasons they use screen names. Many anti- CU want us to believe what they say but choose to not sign their names. They indicate it is because they fear the Pro CU folks and are only protecting their names, families and businesses. Can you imagine how this would play out with Dave R and Daniel U using screen names. It is easier to be a bully or to intimidate someone when those who try to do so do it behind a screen name. I own my words, the good and bad, but my name is on it.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
FBB, I am confused. Are those quotes from BMBV or CU supporters. Or maybe Reggie Gaskins. Please add the word hypocritical to your negative word list.

Reggie, It is amazing at how low you will go to discredit people in this community. I would not want you to have any such power to exclude anyone from the beach. Yes, I know you will believe that is blasphemy.

I wish there were a way to turn back the clock and start over with this thread but me thinks it would not matter. If people are going to hide their name and post a bunch of stuff then that has to be who they are in person. I no longer think a community fish fry and debate will help us with our civility...

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
We are just on two sides of an issue, on opposite planes. We might just have to agree to disagree, no need for a tissue.

I say what I stand for and I stand for what I say. But that's just me while you hide, hide away.

I am but one of many voices in control of mine, those others they control their own, some nice, others not so refined

When you come out of the shadows your words ring clear. Step out into the open, I can assure you there's nothing to fear here.

Show yourself, speak for yourself, credibility will be the inevitability.

Last edited:

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Bob, I have never understood why anyone would use a "fake" name and then makes the same statements over and over until it becomes some kind of mind numbing string of agenda driven ranting. Is it just me? Then they justify the fake name because they feel threatened by those who use a real name! Makes no sense!!! Why would someone who uses their real name be threatening at all? It seems more likely that people who use fake names are more likely to be the one who is a bully...

kayti elliott

Beach Lover
Feb 19, 2014
Freeport
Bob, I have never understood why anyone would use a "fake" name and then makes the same statements over and over until it becomes some kind of mind numbing string of agenda driven ranting. Is it just me? Then they justify the fake name because they feel threatened by those who use a real name! Makes no sense!!! Why would someone who uses their real name be threatening at all? It seems more likely that people who use fake names are more likely to be the one who is a bully...
Which Bob? Bob Wells or Bob Bob?

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
I would like to suggest to all BPO's that you should not feel threatened because a few people are trying to create a narrative that suggests otherwise. The People I see on the beach are just wanting to enjoy a beautiful natural resource. It makes them happy. As for as rules of behavior go it is pretty simple: treat others like you want to be treated AND treat the resource with respect.