• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Good morning, Blue Mountain Beach Vagrant. I'm worried about you. You are on the site ALL THE TIME.

What can I say? I love SoWal!

Seriously, my passion for private property rights and fear of government abuse is deeply rooted. When someone like a Dave Rauschkolb can manipulate the hearts and minds of so many who don’t see the facts and real percussions of eroding private property rights, it really motivates me to speak up.

Dave is everywhere.

I don’t bother posting on Facebook. I don’t write unicorn articles and inject them via multiple outlets attacking the sanctity of owning private property with very little push back from credible sources. I don’t organize a FPPA group (Florida private property advocates) and go way out of my way to spread mistruths and generate ill will towards those who don’t own private property. I don’t grab the hands of fellow BFOs and have “Stand on Our Own Sand” demonstrations. I don’t go on the weather channel. I don’t analyze the spelling of sherrriiff...on and on and on and on.

So the time I spend just here helping to shed the light of truth to those willing to listen with an open mind is definitely worth it to me in many ways. And it pales in comparison to the time Dave R spends (you should definitely be more worried about him).

But I appreciate your concern. I’ve been working on my hole in the water and it’s hot as hell out there. Coming inside and jumping on SoWal actually helps me cool off. :)

Last edited:

Freebird30a

Beach Crab
Jun 24, 2019
Pelican Cr
Punishment? My position who I would list my beachfront property, now or in the future, is a consequence, not a punishment, of ECAR CEO Keith Dean and past and present President leadership policy on CU of my private property and Walton Realtors apparent acceptance of ECAR's CU position; except Scenic Sotheby brokers. I'd use Scenic Sotheby's brokers or a Bay County Realtor before I used a Walton Realtor who accepted ECAR leaderships CU positions.
Interesting that two Scenic Sotheby Realtors serve in top leadership positions at ECAR. They were elected by the members and support CU. Ecar has supported CU since 2016 and is not a new policy.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Interesting that two Scenic Sotheby Realtors serve in top leadership positions at ECAR. They were elected by the members and support CU. Ecar has supported CU since 2016 and is not a new policy.
Not sure what your point is? Is it that I’m just now bring up and rejecting ECAR Realtor Floridians for the Preservation of Customary Use social media misinformation and continuing CU positions on this thread because ECAR CU position goes back to 2016? #889 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy
FB May 30 2018 FPCU Excutive Vice President Keith Dean.jpg

Me and many other BFOs have said before and told every BFO since the 2016 county elections about ECAR Realtor leadership taking a CU position against private property rights and not being neutral - in opposition to the National Association of Realtors policy in support of Constitutional property protections.

I counted 1 Scenic Sotheby Realtor mentioned on this thread, current ECAR Realtor President Nina McCaslin-Horn, not 2 Scenic Sotheby Realtors “in top leadership positions”. Do you have some other facts we are not aware of? You have heard too, that according to some on this forum, that use of “anonymous” pseudonyms make any facts or anything you say “wrong” and meaningless. Just so you know.

Interestingly enough no Realtor I’ve ever talked to knew about any ECAR’s CU positions until 2016. October 2015 Arnold Keith Dean, surprisingly a CPA, not a Realtor, was hired, not elected, as ECAR CEO. Coincident? I think not. Good thing the CEO is not elected, after what I heard about ECAR Realtors soundly rejecting Keith Dean’s and the ECAR President’s “revised” ECAR By-laws recently. Heard it got Ugly during the ECAR vote.
You know a lot about ECAR Realtors CU positions back to 2016 as a “new guy”.

Freebird30a

Beach Crab
Jun 24, 2019
Pelican Cr
Question: Were they signing affidavits at the Scenic Sotheby’s Office last year, compete w notary?

Answer: Well....er ah...YA, I guess!!

Sweep that one under the carpet.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005