• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
If you have never been to a street party that more or less closed down 30A in Seagrove Beach...if you've never fished from daybreak to dusk...if you haven't been through a hurricane that limited access to 30A for at least a week...and if you have never put your chair down and simply not have to worry about anyone else (I am being nice and leaving out the part about camping / spending the night on the beach)...it's safe to say that you have a different perspective on the "legacy"of 30A than I do. I still love the beach, but the 30A communities that I remember are gone forever.

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
If you have never been to a street party that more or less closed down 30A in Seagrove Beach...if you've never fished from daybreak to dusk...if you haven't been through a hurricane that limited access to 30A for at least a week...and if you have never put your chair down and simply not have to worry about anyone else (I am being nice and leaving out the part about camping / spending the night on the beach)...it's safe to say that you have a different perspective on the "legacy"of 30A than I do. I still love the beach, but the 30A communities that I remember are gone forever.
And the nude beach!

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
I used to respond to "Mr" whoever he or she is Gaskins hiding behind a fake name with no courage to step out into the sunshine. "Ridiculous"

Dave Rauschkolb, you have a short memory and limited not-credible not-relevant set of CU responses. About as relevant as a streaker at a football game. Are you game?
#1042 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy

#205 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy
Reggie Gaskins: "Dave, if it’s that important and you’re so interested in meeting me, getting to know me, understanding who I am... let’s meet in a public discussion/forum in the Seaside Amphitheater with a table & microphones. 1 1/2 hours, You and me, and the public. I’ll bring crackers and cheeses, and drinks. You just show up. Let’s have a public discussion with civil discourse, for once. You game?"

"Headed to the beach.... hope to see ya there. Cuz I bet I won’t see ya at Seaside Amphitheater anytime soon."

#209 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy
Reggie Gaskins. "So Dave refuses to have an open discussion where he cannot control the audience or message. I can understand why." Me and most BFO/BPO understand too.

#219 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy
Reggie Gaskins. "So Dave refuses to meet in public forum to have an adult discussion to help heal our community."
Walton Watchdog

#203 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy
FBB. "Why would anyone much less beachfront owners want to identify and subject themselves to the anti-social media vitriol, not publicly by you individually, and risk having Daniel Uhlfelder or others inspired by "Your sand is my sand" baseless misinformation, intentionally come pick a fight with beachfront owners and law enforcement like at Viscaya?"
"Does the identity of the author change the verifiable facts?"

EZ4144

Beach Lover
Aug 6, 2005
Dave Rauschkolb, you have a short memory and limited not-credible not-relevant set of CU responses. About as relevant as a streaker at a football game. Are you game?

Reggie Gaskins: "Dave, if it’s that important and you’re so interested in meeting me, getting to know me, understanding who I am... let’s meet in a public discussion/forum in the Seaside Amphitheater with a table & microphones. 1 1/2 hours, You and me, and the public. I’ll bring crackers and cheeses, and drinks. You just show up. Let’s have a public discussion with civil discourse, for once. You game?"

"Headed to the beach.... hope to see ya there. Cuz I bet I won’t see ya at Seaside Amphitheater anytime soon."

#209 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy
Reggie Gaskins. "So Dave refuses to have an open discussion where he cannot control the audience or message. I can understand why." Me and most BFO/BPO understand too.

#219 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy
Reggie Gaskins. "So Dave refuses to meet in public forum to have an adult discussion to help heal our community."
Walton Watchdog

#203 Customary Use and Our 30A Legacy
FBB. "Why would anyone much less beachfront owners want to identify and subject themselves to the anti-social media vitriol, not publicly by you individually, and risk having Daniel Uhlfelder or others inspired by "Your sand is my sand" baseless misinformation, intentionally come pick a fight with beachfront owners and law enforcement like at Viscaya?"
"Does the identity of the author change the verifiable facts?"
Creepy :creepy:

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Correction. To ease EZ imagination.
Dave Rauschkolb, you have a short memory and limited not-credible not-relevant set of CU responses. About as relevant as a streaker at a football game.

Reggie Gaskins: "Dave, if it’s that important and you’re so interested in meeting me, getting to know me, understanding who I am... let’s meet in a public discussion/forum in the Seaside Amphitheater with a table & microphones. 1 1/2 hours, You and me, and the public. I’ll bring crackers and cheeses, and drinks. You just show up. Let’s have a public discussion with civil discourse, for once. You game?" Are you game? I'd pay money to see that.

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
Correction. To ease EZ imagination.
Dave Rauschkolb, you have a short memory and limited not-credible not-relevant set of CU responses. About as relevant as a streaker at a football game.

Reggie Gaskins: "Dave, if it’s that important and you’re so interested in meeting me, getting to know me, understanding who I am... let’s meet in a public discussion/forum in the Seaside Amphitheater with a table & microphones. 1 1/2 hours, You and me, and the public. I’ll bring crackers and cheeses, and drinks. You just show up. Let’s have a public discussion with civil discourse, for once. You game?" Are you game? I'd pay money to see that.
CyberStalking and CyberBullying not cool here. Banned on facebook?
BE BEST