Smiling JOe
SoWal Expert
That would be a no.jdarg said:Hey Kathy- any chance y'all will be open by June 10th???![]()
![]()

That would be a no.jdarg said:Hey Kathy- any chance y'all will be open by June 10th???![]()
![]()

Smiling JOe said:That would be a no.![]()
I have heard the question, "When will it be open?" too many times in my business life. My response is, "When you see it open, it is open." They still have a bit of work to do over there and your date of June 10th is really close.jdarg said:I'm not getting why that is funny??
steele mama said:I can't believe you are Bonnie's parents. My girls used to work at the Deli with Paul and visit the Corner Cafe when he was there. How cool! Can't wait to try the new place! And of course your beautiful grandaughter has always been a favorite of my grandson! She was the "older" woman. :shock:
That pink is amazing. It may rival Grayton Sunset's pink.Smiling JOe said:pinkish color would be an understatement. I saw the raftertails on the north side yesterday, and they are more like flourescent orange.:shock: I was beginning to wonder what kind of fine dining place would have a white building with flourecent orange rafter tails.
Kimmifunn said:That pink is amazing. It may rival Grayton Sunset's pink.

kurt said:Not a chance.![]()
Heard Doug gave you a peek at our real colors. It's going to be nice change for that corner. D & K's signature colors!!!Donna said:Oh, goodie! I can hardly wait to try out the new restaurant. I don't care what color it is. Kathy and Doug, we are doing our part by giving The Conch Out a new paint job so that your guests' views are not of "Mildew Mauve" walls!
We have a very special gift for you when we are there in October.![]()