Kimmifunn
Funnkalicious
Pour vous...toodles.John R said:for you, buh-bye![]()

Pour vous...toodles.John R said:for you, buh-bye![]()

Donna said:Thanks for the update, Kathy. I have a feeling that the best is yet to come. Soooo happy that you and Doug and Kalie will still be our favorite landmark in Grayton and our regular place for good eats.
Change is good...you go first! :clap_1:
soon I will be holding the sign
Better keep closer tabs.
I can't believe you are Bonnie's parents. My girls used to work at the Deli with Paul and visit the Corner Cafe when he was there. How cool! Can't wait to try the new place! And of course your beautiful grandaughter has always been a favorite of my grandson! She was the "older" woman. :shock:ItzKatzTime said:D & K"S Update:
Good news for all of you who loved our lunches. Our daughter Bonnie has opened a new little deli...today, in fact. She has previously worked, cooked, and waited in all of our restaurants over the past 15 years. She has all of our recipes and some great ones of her own. I think she has named it Paradise Deli, which I love. Our cafe in CoCoa Beach was named Paradise Alley Cafe. And, guess where Doug's crock pots are now???? He bestowed them on to her. Stop by and check out her menu, you'll see a lot of our old D&K's items on it. Plus, Bonnie is going to sell items by the pint!!!
Oh...she and her husband Paul are in the Grayton Corners General Store.
Back to business,
Kathy
ItzKatzTime said:D & K"S Update:
Don't get excited if you see the building turning a pinkish color...that's only a primer. I haven't seen it yet, as I've been out of town...but that's heads up from Doug.
