• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Last night a call was made to the sub station regarding a Black bear in a tree off Satinwood Drive north of Goatfeathers Restaurant.

When police arrived it was confirmed with the spot light there were four bears in the tree.

Be on the look out Sowallers! :eek:

jhanes

Beach Lover
Jun 16, 2009
Lebanon, TN
Every time there's a tornado in this country, someone gets a video or a photo of it! Why can't anyone get a photo of these bears??????

Last edited:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Every time there's a tornado in this country, someone gets a video or a photo of it! Why can anyone get a photo of these bears??????

I tried, but after seeing the second, third, and fourth bear I peed myself and my cell phone didn't work after that. :sarc:

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
I better get Cowboy down there to scare the bears!

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Bears, smares, they want hurt you. However, a Florida Panther was spotted last weekend in the Pt. Washington Forest, we belive in the BMB area.:shock:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
yeah, didn't you hear about the missing bikers? All they found were some torn shreads of their pooped biking shorts. (oh, wait, Halloween is over. Nevermind)

In general, the bears and panthers are far less dangerous than crossing 30A on a bicycle, and driving down Hwy 331. Bears and panthers are cool.