• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30abob

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Some of them arrived last night / early this morning at 4:00 AM!! I know this because they turned on the outdoor security lights which shine directly at my bedroom window and stood in the backyard (15' from my window) cussing at each other "loudly" for 20 to 30 minutes; then left the lights on when they finally went inside... it ought to be a fun week!

30ARules

Beach Fanatic
Jan 16, 2006
Lawrenceville, GA
We are here:cool: I sent a memo out, but I think no one got it because the roads were pact with the rest of Atlanta's families getting in my way. We call WaterSound home for the next week. Time to go spend some money in SoWal!:clap:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
We are here:cool: I sent a memo out, but I think no one got it because the roads were pact with the rest of Atlanta's families getting in my way. We call WaterSound home for the next week. Time to go spend some money in SoWal!:clap:

you are staying in a gorgeous piece of SoWal! relax and enjoy!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
First spring break story- we were at our friends' house in Watercolor, and our kids saw a big glass Jim Beam bottle fly out out of the neighbor's back door and into our friend's backyard. No parents around, and quite a few teens exited the house after that, who according to the teens we talked to that were staying at the house, were pretty much complete strangers that came over to "hang out".

We saw the a couple of the kids later with a mom - I really hope she didn't have a clue about the Jim beam. Stay tuned- this one could get interesting.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL

Have a great visit. Hope you have a wonderful time and build new memories to bring you back time and again. Find time to just watch the stars. Orion's Belt was always fun to watch when we came down on our Spring Breaks when we didn't live here.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
My brother is driving from Atlanta with his son, his kayaks, and his fishing gear. Do you think there will be any fish left in the lake with all the visitors to SoWal??? :yikes: