• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
mputnal3, you really are silly. You claim to be 57, but keep talking about me "hating" FSU.

First, and foremost, my kids use that term. It's OK for them, but as a 54 year old myself, I would only use it in a joking matter.

Second, you seem to be taking all of this personally about Winston. You hold stock?

Third, when athletes do things to embarrass the university they supposedly represent, alumni and current students should be bothered by that. That FSU doesn't seem to think that way bothers me. It says that the athletic department is more important than the university.

Fourth, I'm not "spinning" anything. The facts are out there. Student athletes have been dismissed from other schools for much less than Winston. Can you refute that? Or am I just "hating?

Finally, I do not know you, that much is true. But if you live your life according to the morals that FSU football players can do no wrong, I think I probably wouldn't really believe our morals were in any way comparable.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Dawn, What an odd question! No

m1a1mg, Once again you are gifted at spin and hate. I never said that FSU football players or any other football players do anything wrong. You are a very accusatory person and feel that you are above others in moral behavior. You choose to ignore facts. You are insulting.

I could ask you many questions about yourself and whatever university that would be insulting to you but I am not going to that level.

Yes, Jameis Winston has embarrassed himself and his university.

Yes, Jameis Winston has been punished according to the laws of the land to date however a retired Judge will evaluate his punishment of the student conduct code at FSU.

Yes, Student athletes have been dismissed or suspended at many universities including FSU for breaking the law or their rules.

Yes, From what you have written in this forum you feel like you are qualified to judge me and others.

No, You apparently do not know the facts.

No, Athletes are not more important than the university at any school and there is a process in place to punish them when they break the rules however all people including 20 yo athletes have rights to due process.

I can live with people like you because I know that you are probably not a hater but rather just angry. You do need to understand how anger leads to hate and inspires others to anger and hate. I just do not think that is your best contribution to this forum and our community. I hope one day that you meet me your enemies and find out that they are not so different as you.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Dawn, If your question was meant to insult me is some warped way then please try again. If you want to know why I support FSU it would take up too much space on this forum but I am willing to meet with you and talk about it. Life is too short for anger and hatred. I am proud of ALL of our southern universities including FSU. They are all under attack by politics and funding. We just do not need this nonsense of corruption to support a football player. It is ridiculous. The football team just happens to be successful just as the teams at Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Florida, Miami etc. have been. Every program has policy to punish football players or anyone else who breaks the rules. Our legal system has laws to punish those that break them. Facts, evidence and due process can not be ignored. It would make no sense for society to ignore these things. FSU and TPD are not ignoring these things. It serves no purpose to be angry and hateful and insulting with your "opinion". I get it, your opinion is that FSU is very corrupt and Jameis Winston should be in jail for winning football games (because there is no evidence of rape). You are "choosing" to ignore facts and evidence and prefer a person to go straight to jail because he wins football games. It is okay to be a fan and believe that your team is better but to even suggest what you are suggesting is completely unwarranted. Insult and Hate away but it serves no good purpose...

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
m1a1mg, I agree with you. This is a sad commentary on human behavior all the way around!

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Dawn, If your question was meant to insult me is some warped way then please try again. If you want to know why I support FSU it would take up too much space on this forum but I am willing to meet with you and talk about it. Life is too short for anger and hatred. I am proud of ALL of our southern universities including FSU. They are all under attack by politics and funding. We just do not need this nonsense of corruption to support a football player. It is ridiculous. The football team just happens to be successful just as the teams at Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Florida, Miami etc. have been. Every program has policy to punish football players or anyone else who breaks the rules. Our legal system has laws to punish those that break them. Facts, evidence and due process can not be ignored. It would make no sense for society to ignore these things. FSU and TPD are not ignoring these things. It serves no purpose to be angry and hateful and insulting with your "opinion". I get it, your opinion is that FSU is very corrupt and Jameis Winston should be in jail for winning football games (because there is no evidence of rape). You are "choosing" to ignore facts and evidence and prefer a person to go straight to jail because he wins football games. It is okay to be a fan and believe that your team is better but to even suggest what you are suggesting is completely unwarranted. Insult and Hate away but it serves no good purpose...

Every post you make is insulting to women and moral football fans everywhere.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Dawn, It is obvious you do not know me. It is obvious that you feel qualified to insult others. It is obvious that you feel qualified to judge others. Good luck with that as there will be a real Judgement one day!

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Dawn, It is obvious you do not know me. It is obvious that you feel qualified to insult others. It is obvious that you feel qualified to judge others. Good luck with that as there will be a real Judgement one day!
wow!!! kudos!!!can I copy and past all day long on all the Liberal, agnostics, pot stirrers,
Obamaficion lovers, posters with NO facts to back post THREADS??? Thanks in advance

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008

I know you from your posts and judge you by your words. I am judging Winston, the University, and the police by their words, actions, and inaction.

By "real judgement" do you mean that Winston will finally be judged and held accountable by terrestrial authorities for his actions someday? More than a half-game suspension?

I do not count the other half which was added when it became known that Winston was lying about the incident where he stood on a table in a public crowded student area and yelled "F*CK HER RIGHT IN THE P&SSY" over and over. Are you going to continue to defend that as a juvenile mistake? Why would you defend such behavior?

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
steel1man, You are absolutely correct in that there are facts that are being ignored which is my only point in all this back and forth nonsense. I have already been judged so anything that I state as a fact would be wrong. It is not that difficult to find out the facts and it is up to each make the effort to find out before we post such inflammatory stuff. I wish people were not so quick to judge but I believe that it a basic human behavior. I admit that I am guilty in supporting FSU and by doing so my character is even being attacked! I understand life is not fair and I accept it but people go too far with their need to judge and attack others. I have seen this for a while in this forum and it is unfortunate for those of us who would like to have conversations, opinions and thoughts without being personally attacked. Not sure it's going to happen so I'm out!