• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
Following an ad on the NWFDN web site got me to:

http://www.naturewalkatseagrove.com/vacationhome/?gclid=CJ6-yeCji6oCFYHs7Qod70uL2A

Coming Spring 2012 to the WaterColor and Seaside area, NatureWalk's vacation homes will redefine the possibilities for 30A lifestyle - at a price that has never been seen in the area. Only a short bike ride from perhaps the world's most beautiful beaches, NatureWalk will be the haven your family will cherish for generations.

They need to be careful- they're walking the line of describing themselves as near Seaside and/or Watercolor and a part of those developments. But a starting price point in the $350K-$450K range for that location seems like something that could sell a good number of homes at a reasonable pace.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Everyone renting or selling a house says they are near Watercolor and Seaside and a short walk/ride to the beach - considering they can actually throw a tennis ball from Naturewalk and hit Watercolor property they're far more honest than most.

chanster

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
a short walk to the beach? lol thats a good 3/4 -1 mile walk. i bet its a 15 -20 min walk. 400-450k is very expensive for that distance to the beach

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
My guess is that they can sell cheaper because they were able to buy it cheap and didn't have to pay for the infrastructure, but I am just guessing.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
That might be further then a mile but if they come in at those price points with a garage and Watercolor finishes I could sell that all day!

Do you have any idea what's going to happen to the four eyesores that are are already "built" there? Not too much curb appeal...