• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

NCAA Battlezone

New posts
Are the Newton's so wealthy that they could hide 200k. Where's the proof? No money trail, no recordings, no paperwork. Reggie Bush's situation was different in that the family "showed" that they had come into money. I haven't heard anything about this in these reports. It seems like a lot of allegations with no proof. If there's proof, where is it? This has been underway for months.
 
Are the Newton's so wealthy that they could hide 200k. Where's the proof? No money trail, no recordings, no paperwork. Reggie Bush's situation was different in that the family "showed" that they had come into money. I haven't heard anything about this in these reports. It seems like a lot of allegations with no proof. If there's proof, where is it? This has been underway for months.
Allegedly the money was given to the deacons of the shabby church in Newnan, GA at which Cam's father is the preacher. Said shabbiness I have seen due to taking circuitous routes to avoid traffic while visiting Mom. If the deacons made contributions to the church, it appears very fishy to me because of the apparent socioeconomic level of the membership, based on the appearance of the church.
 
Well then some type of proof should be forthcoming soon. Tax records, bank statements, etc
 
Well then some type of proof should be forthcoming soon. Tax records, bank statements, etc
I agree. I like Auburn. It would be a tragedy if all of this makes Auburn forfeit their entire season. The NCAA needs to act ASAP. Also if the allegations are untrue, it would be very sad if there is no closure and it costs Newton a Heisman.

That being said, it seems as if there are so many questionable actions by Newton that it points to a fundamental flaw in his character.
 
Give me $200,000 and I guarantee no one would ever know it. Or $200,000,000.

I know but your a Florida fan who is used to those types of payoffs ;-)
 
Are the Newton's so wealthy that they could hide 200k. Where's the proof? No money trail, no recordings, no paperwork. Reggie Bush's situation was different in that the family "showed" that they had come into money. I haven't heard anything about this in these reports. It seems like a lot of allegations with no proof. If there's proof, where is it? This has been underway for months.


Nothing that has come out so far is new to Auburn, or the SEC, not saying something want. Just have to let this thing play out. War Eagle.
 
Last edited:
And on the 8th day........
 
Lady D, I know you're happy about the TN win.

I was at the GT game. Left after the Budweiser song. GT looked bad.

GA is looking great so far against AU. Surprises me.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top