• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Go Hogs!

DSC01383.jpgDSC01387.jpg

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Skunky, I heard that Les is begging for Jefferson to be reinstated for their first game and has agreed to two requirements. First that Jefferson go barefoot (should be use to that) and second that Les agree not to eat the turf during the game.:cool:

Regardless, I hope that ya'll have some great turducken made with that Oregon ducky after your win!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj2SmfTvKSs

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Skunky, I heard that Les is begging for Jefferson to be reinstated for their first game and has agreed to two requirements. First that Jefferson go barefoot (should be use to that) and second that Les agree not to eat the turf during the game.:cool:

Regardless, I hope that ya'll have some great turducken made with that Oregon ducky after your win!

Love that commercial on ESPN. Well even though the deal fell through and JJ didn't play and Les DID eat grass, glad you ended up enjoying your Oregon Turducken.....Go SEC, except for Awwwbarn..:cool:

I get to work early, and the security guard and I talk football. He advised me to take the points because he didn't think on the first weekend many teams would run up the scores. I should have taken his advice on a couple of them.

He advised me to take Maryland over Miami. He told me about all of the stuff going on at Miami which I had been too busy to research.

Good luck to all tonight!