• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
For you Bamma Fans...enjoy!

This is an interview with Awwbarns OC Gus Malzahn's wife Kristi. Now I know why Gussie puts in 80hr weeks. :roll: Awwbarn better put her in a cage before she spills the beans about what really happened with the recruitment of Scam last year...:cool:

[video]http://youtu.be/ExhURC8iVqA[/video]

Last edited:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Breaking News>>>>Muschamp Gone?

For you Beach Runner...;-)

Muschamp Fired After Arrest For Arson

http://gatorsfirst.com/index.php/florida-gators-sports-news/gatorsfirst/muschamp-fired-after-arrest-for-arson.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GatorsFirst+%28GatorsFirst+RSS+News+Feed%29

Although it is early to speculate, possible head coaching candidates could include Ron Prince, newly unemployed Ron Zook, Mike Leach, and don't rule out Weis, himself.
:cool:

Last edited:
Oh, Arkiehawg! You are too funny.

If I were Muschamp, I think I'd go bat$hit crazy. Oh, wait ... he already is! Just look at the expression on his face when he's on the sidelines.

Would they go for Weis with his health issues and poor performance at ND?
Charlie Weis? He can hardly get his fat a$$ out of a chair on the sidelines. Inexcusable. Maybe we can get Urban to come back to UF. Oh, wait! He can't coach because of personal matters. Oh, wait, part deux! He just got hired at OSU. :scratch: Please reread the previous sentence ... personal matters made him stop coaching. Maybe Foley should offer him $7 million a year before the ink dries on the OSU contract.

Last edited:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Oh, Arkiehawg! You are too funny. :D

Please reread the previous sentence ... personal matters made him stop coaching. Maybe Foley should offer him $7 million a year before the ink dries on the OSU contract.

Food for thought....has anybody thought about the real reason that he left is because he realized the lower quality of talent that he had been recruiting and that he realized that they were in for a couple of years of "rebuilding". Which can provide "heartburn" when you have to deal with the Gatornation and their expectations?????:scratch:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Oh, Arkiehawg! You are too funny.

If I were Muschamp, I think I'd go bat$hit crazy. Oh, wait ... he already is! Just look at the expression on his face when he's on the sidelines.

Charlie Weis? He can hardly get his fat a$$ out of a chair on the sidelines. Inexcusable. Maybe we can get Urban to come back to UF. Oh, wait! He can't coach because of personal matters. Oh, wait, part deux! He just got hired at OSU. :scratch: Please reread the previous sentence ... personal matters made him stop coaching. Maybe Foley should offer him $7 million a year before the ink dries on the OSU contract.

Been there, done that. Contact $aban, he is always looking for the next big thing.

Food for thought....has anybody thought about the real reason that he left is because he realized the lower quality of talent that he had been recruiting and that he realized that they were in for a couple of years of "rebuilding". Which can provide "heartburn" when you have to deal with the Gatornation and their expectations?????:scratch:
I have heard this theory bounced around. It does bother me that there wasn't a seamless transition in place for a predecessor after Tebow. Obviously Tebow couldn't be there forever.