• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Been there, done that. Contact $aban, he is always looking for the next big thing.

His name is already linked to Fexasss. Talk is that Mac will step down and that they are trying to bring in Satan...err Saban for 100mil/10yr contract. Wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Fexass is a pressure cooker, but nothing like the pressure one gets from Bamma.....

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Lsu 31-ga 14

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Anyone wanting to bet against the SEC winning the BCSNC again this year? :roll:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Not saying Ok. State is better, just saying they have a better resume.

Oklahoma State's win over Oklahoma last night was more impressive than any performance put on by Alabama all season. Just three weeks ago people were pegging Oklahoma as a likely opponent for LSU in the NC game. They were crushed last night by Okie State! Does Alabama have a 'signature win' this season? Penn State, maybe? Other than that, they have kind of lumbered along through their SEC schedule, dropping their only game against an opponent with similar talent, and drummed a bunch of patsies. But, the end all with this is $$$, and it can't be denied that LSU-Alabama drew a huge audience, so who knows.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Oklahoma State's win over Oklahoma last night was more impressive than any performance put on by Alabama all season. Just three weeks ago people were pegging Oklahoma as a likely opponent for LSU in the NC game. They were crushed last night by Okie State! Does Alabama have a 'signature win' this season? Penn State, maybe? Other than that, they have kind of lumbered along through their SEC schedule, dropping their only game against an opponent with similar talent, and drummed a bunch of patsies. But, the end all with this is $$$, and it can't be denied that LSU-Alabama drew a huge audience, so who knows.
[

Three weeks ago, OK was a completely different team. They have since lost their major offensive playmakers and are very weak offensively. Okie Light played a great defensive game, but I can't say it was against an offensive powerhouse.

No offense (pardon the pun) Skunky, but if I remember correctly, Bama outplayed LSU even though they lost. If they would have hit their FG's they would have won the game. Bama may not have a "signature" win, but I also think that the Big 12-1+2-1 isn't as strong as the computers show. You forget that Bama beat Arkansas handily and they will be in the BCS top 6 tonight more than likely. Guess a signature win against the hogs doesn't count...:roll:

Bottom line IMO. The BCSNC game should be LSU/Bama. Reason is very simple. OKie Light was dominated at ISU (even though the score shows an OT win) by a .500 (6-6) team. No one deserves to be in the championship game when they lose to a .500 team.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
They play most of their games hungover in the first half but a half is all they need. Jefferson could stink up the joint and you can just stick Lee in. But if Lee is ineligible will Jefferson feel the pressure?

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
If it's Alabama, I hope they change the BCS to say you have to be a conference champion. I don't see how you don't win your division and play in the Championship and I am a big SEC fan. As for Ok St, they have beaten 5 Top 25 teams and Bama 2, and they have beaten more teams likely to be in bowl games. Also, I don't see how you can call the ISU game a domination when OSU was up 24-7 and lost in Double overtime the day after the plane crash. We'll see what the voters do, but I know what I would do after last night's thrashing.

Last edited: