• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
I'll go first.
I'm against it.
The lot is residential and the proposed use in not compatible with the neighborhood.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Gentlemen,

Enough is enough.

Smiling JOe, in a previous post you somewhat "smeared" the owner of the lot to the west of the 260 lot implying that he is doing everything wrong regarding his opposition to the RFV lot and his simultaneous desire to sell.

I dissected your post and clearly pointed out your misconceptions.

Not that I asked for a response from you, but it would be nice if you would at least acknowledge that you were a little off-base with your post.

Similing Joe, John R, KT, and others: you have clearly shown that edroedrog has an agenda. I may not be in complete alignment with edroedrog's motivations. Let's say, as an exercise, that edroedrog just wants to see RFV fail for whatever reason.

Would that change the core matter of this thread? That is the county approving a project on a piece of property that is not "compatible" with the existing neighborhood.

You guys keep throwing knives at each other while the real matter just gets ignored.

I challenge each and every one of you to post your CONCISE opinion of whether or not the county should approve the use of the residential lot on Blue Mountain Road as a "private deeded access" with bathrooms for 80 remotely condominium units.... Yes or No with any qualifiers and opinions.
I have stated it before. I don't think the use of a private Beach Access for 80 condo owners is compatible by any stretch of the terms to the existing neighbors uses. Early on, I gave the lack of compatiblity of the use of the private access as something for the opponents to focus on.

For the record, posting verbatim information from 248 Blue Mtn Rd listing was not some crazy dream I had. Those words which I posted are actually written on the MLS listing. Read into it what you will. Sure, I get the idea, and never fully rely on anything I read in the MLS. I do my own DD. That listing was just like giving a loaded gun to a hunter. He set himself up for that one.

The fact is, that there is no new news on this issue, so we are just killing time by the dagger throwing competition. We are all a little hard headed. Did I say "little?" I mean "very."

For the complete record, contrary to what other people have posted on this thread, I have no personal interest in Redfish Village, the sale of any units of Redfish Village, nor any insider scoop on the project, or the County. I think Redfish Village screwed up by offering something that was not really needed. In the process, they could have saved themselves a good $10 million which could have reduced the price of the 80 units by $125,000 each, and now they wouldn't have people hoping it doesn't go through.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
.....For the record, posting verbatim information from 248 Blue Mtn Rd listing was not some crazy dream I had. Those words which I posted are actually written on the MLS listing. Read into it what you will. Sure, I get the idea, and never fully rely on anything I read in the MLS. I do my own DD. That listing was just like giving a loaded gun to a hunter. He set himself up for that one. ....

"Those words which I posted are actually written on the MLS listing. Read into it what you will."
Remember you're the one that found it, posted it, and highlighted certain sentences and then you read into what you did (incorrectly as I have pointed out).

"He set himself up for that one."
I believe you set him up. I'm sure his real estate agent worded the MLS listing, not him, without too much thought regarding the RFV situation and the possiblity of someone ripping apart the listing word for word to cast doubt and confusion regarding the sincerity of his opposition of RFV's "private deeded access" bathroom lot.

SJ, it does appear that you're an ally in this situation. That much is appreciated by, at least, me.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Basically one and the same assuming Mosaic "version" II.
http://corp.sos.state.ga.us/imaging/12917369.pdf
I don't see the connection to which you refer. I do see that R Bradley Carr is the registered agent for the New Orchard Group, LLC, but he doesn't show up under any Mosaic business, of which there are many registered. Interestly, R Bradley Carr is also the registered agent of NatureWalk Builders, LLC. As a reminder, NatureWalk is also trying to get a private Gulf front Club and access. :scratch:

Edit: After doing a bit more crossreferencing, I do find R Bradly Carr to also be the registered agent for Mosaic Capital Partners, LLC.

...but what this has to do with the private access(es), I don't have a clue. Maybe you can enlighten me.:dunno:

Last edited: