• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
Sorry I should have used the word gathering not shredding. But in the end I am sure they made it to the recycle container in much smaller pieces. This does not really matter either.

Gathering of what for what purpose. Why? If it doesn't matter, why did you bring it up in the first place?

Update to my 20% ownership post actually NOG owns a portion of Hard2Sell. This does not really matter either in the grand scheme. Just wanted readers to know about the relationship that is all.

So what % is it? And at what % would it start to matter? Is it really surprising that a RE company would have % in a deal of this size?

Does anyone know why New Orchard Group did not use Hard2Sell to buy lot 2? Was that a tactical move or was it because of something else? Did the transaction already take place or is their a contingency clause.

Tactical? I think any transaction worth 4-5 million is tactical. Did which transaction take place? The acquisition of lot 2? We've been discussing lot 2 for 7 pages, I think it happened.

I am being told that we are not hear to talk about the trailer park that we are here to discuss how we are going to keep the big trucks off of Lot 2.

big trucks? Do you not want to hear them their?

edroedrog, this is a classic example of one of your posts that continues to confuse me, and raises more questions that it answers. Help me out, what point are you trying to get across here? And it seems you have moved from the factual posts. I got out my decoder ring to decipher your abbreviations, but it seems I'm going to need a bibliography soon. Please help me see your point.

Kevin Thompson

Beach Lover
Dec 23, 2006
Edroedrog

Where is your property?

Why is it that it used to be that you "had a book signing" and your special endeavors and you just wanted to attack the developer and now 49 posts later you decide that it is really that you just don't want your kids to "sift" through people.

Are you really saying now that it is just about too many people on the beach? Tell us all how we can stop that and we will be happy.

Remember that it is easier to keep it all straight in your head when you tell the truth. It is clear to us that you have woven a web of lies trying to smear people and now you don't even know who you are. Go back and reread your first posts so you can get back to the edroegrop persona we all were entertained by. Even if your facts were wrong and you misled everybody here.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The Redfish Village beach access in on the Technical Review Committee Agenda for 12/20. It is advertised in the legal section of the DeFuniak Herald, which is the only notification required for this committee. The purpose of the TRC is for the applicants and planning staff to go over issues prior to being scheduled for the Planning Commission and the Board of County Commissioners. It is a public forum where private citizens can either attend or write in with their concerns. The logical progression would be for the project to go to the next Planning Commission, which will be held the 2nd Thursday in January and then the Board of County Commissioners the 4th Tuesday in January. Both of these meetings will have to be noticed by a sign on the property, mail-out notification to property owners within 300 feet, and twice in the legal section of the DeFuniak Herald. These dates would occur only if everything goes smoothly, as is the case for any project. You can find out the results of the PC and BCC meetings by calling our office the day after. Minutes for all meetings will be available after they have been approved.

So I was curious to see edroe's first post, which is above. It doesn't appear that he is quoting someone, so it sounds like edroe works with the WalCo Planning Dpt where the result of the PC and BCC meetings can be obtained. Or, maybe you work with H2O Properties, where they would know the results of the meetings. From all of your code talk about Redfish Village, it sounds like you know inside information and that you are hoping we find it out. I guess if you let the information out, we would know who you are and your job could be at risk. Without useful information from you, this is my best guess as to why you are all over the place with your questionable "facts."

Last edited:

edroedrog

Beach Lover
Dec 15, 2006
Edroedrog

Where is your property?

Why is it that it used to be that you "had a book signing" and your special endeavors and you just wanted to attack the developer and now 49 posts later you decide that it is really that you just don't want your kids to "sift" through people.

Are you really saying now that it is just about too many people on the beach? Tell us all how we can stop that and we will be happy.

Remember that it is easier to keep it all straight in your head when you tell the truth. It is clear to us that you have woven a web of lies trying to smear people and now you don't even know who you are. Go back and reread your first posts so you can get back to the edroegrop persona we all were entertained by. Even if your facts were wrong and you misled everybody here.

Trust me KT I have not "misled" anyone. If I am wrong why are you so upset KT.

I have the Letter on Lot 1 telling them to stop(I still do not have your letter telling them they can start back on Lot 1)

I do know from the bizJournal that Orchard and Hard2sell are in bed with some of the same money. My point in this is that they know what is going on with the development. They act like they do not know what the developer is doing but they do.

I do know that the website states Private Beach Access and other documents do as well.

I have heard but do not have the Condo Docs that show Lot 1 as being the Private Beach Access. And it came from this site. Guess I should call up Florida State.gov and get them to make me copies at 12-15 dollars a sheet. And post it for you to read but then you already have them so what's the point.

You still did not tell me why Hard2Sell did not get to make the transaction for Orchard Group on Lot 2.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Trust me KT I have not "misled" anyone. If I am wrong why are you so upset KT.

I have the Letter on Lot 1 telling them to stop(I still do not have your letter telling them they can start back on Lot 1)

I do know from the bizJournal that Orchard and Hard2sell are in bed with some of the same money. My point in this is that they know what is going on with the development. They act like they do not know what the developer is doing but they do.

I do know that the website states Private Beach Access and other documents do as well.

I have heard but do not have the Condo Docs that show Lot 1 as being the Private Beach Access. And it came from this site. Guess I should call up Florida State.gov and get them to make me copies at 12-15 dollars a sheet. And post it for you to read but then you already have them so what's the point.

You still did not tell me why Hard2Sell did not get to make the transaction for Orchard Group on Lot 2.

You are so wise to know what other people know. Maybe you can explain why the two representatives for Redfish Village contradicted each other at the meeting when asked if beach services would be provided at the Proposed Private Access. :dunno: They represent the developer, and yet, they were not in agreement as to the answer. Please share with us how someone with only a supposed 20% interest is going to be on the same page with the developer. :dunno: Do you honestly think they have much input or 100% knowledge of what the developer is doing, having such a small reported interest in the property?
So why don't you stop asking us since we don't know if or why H20 Properties did not transact the sale of lot #2? Just tell us why. :dunno: You really sound like you are dying to tell us.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Gentlemen,

Enough is enough.

Smiling JOe, in a previous post you somewhat "smeared" the owner of the lot to the west of the 260 lot implying that he is doing everything wrong regarding his opposition to the RFV lot and his simultaneous desire to sell.

I dissected your post and clearly pointed out your misconceptions.

Not that I asked for a response from you, but it would be nice if you would at least acknowledge that you were a little off-base with your post.

Similing Joe, John R, KT, and others: you have clearly shown that edroedrog has an agenda. I may not be in complete alignment with edroedrog's motivations. Let's say, as an exercise, that edroedrog just wants to see RFV fail for whatever reason.

Would that change the core matter of this thread? That is the county approving a project on a piece of property that is not "compatible" with the existing neighborhood.

You guys keep throwing knives at each other while the real matter just gets ignored.

I challenge each and every one of you to post your CONCISE opinion of whether or not the county should approve the use of the residential lot on Blue Mountain Road as a "private deeded access" with bathrooms for 80 remotely condominium units.... Yes or No with any qualifiers and opinions.