• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I don't think the grass on the south side contributed.

Perhaps weeds on the north side clogged the culvert?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Wait, that means someone sent it to you thinking LSV's are allowed on that bridge?!?

Might I ask your source?

It was posted on county website and sent out in emails. It may be that they are letting LSV drivers know it is not acceptable to try and drive on it, even if never allowed. I'm sure many will be tempted, since driving 98 isn't an option.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
So it could be downright dangerous for anyone to traverse that bridge. I wonder if that's enough to deter the typical LSV driver.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Maybe we could put up a sign "make my day, punk". It worked in Dirty Harry.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
If this goes on long enough we're going to have the establisment of EaWal and WeWal. You can see your family on the other side, but you can't get to them. All you can do is wave and blow kisses.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I think we need to get a feud going! EaWal pays more taxes than WeWal. We got more pricey restaurants, and they claim they have a "Blue Mountain" when it isn't even blue!:blink:

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
I've heard of two areas of land separated by a wall, but this is the first time I've ever seen two "wals" separated by an area of land.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Ya know, if Roger Waters was having a nervous breakdown and he fell into that sinkhole, it would then be a bridge over troubled waters...