• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Note to self. If I ever own valuable art, never store it in a Gulf Front home, only feet from the roaring ocean below.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Note to self. If I ever own valuable art, never store it in a Gulf Front home, only feet from the roaring ocean below.

No kidding! But I googled him, he is getting up in years, and he probably wants what he wants, which sounds like it may be to play golf at Camp Creek, gaze at the Gulf, enjoy his paintings, stroll to Starbucks, and enjoy the laid back life that he has earned. I'm sure he has an exit plan for his artwork in the event of a hurricane.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Maybe he wants to escape from all the art.

I could care less if he wants to spend even more on a house. I just like to see someone who is not scared to purchase some pricey real estate in what has been a down market. Financial wealth is all relative.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Maybe he wants to escape from all the art.

I could care less if he wants to spend even more on a house. I just like to see someone who is not scared to purchase some pricey real estate in what has been a down market. Financial wealth is all relative.

God love him...I keep hoping it will turn around for you guys soon...

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I may have to get a job selling acorns, soon. I've got plenty of them.

I don't think you're going to be alone SJ...with the direction the U.S. economy is heading, I'm considering going long on apples and boxes.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I'll give you a thriving little garden business in North Georgia if you want it. Just don't water anything...

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.