• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLF

Beach Crab
Mar 14, 2009
I wonder if he has a girlfriend:rotfl:

Actually he has a wonderful wife and they are VERY happily married! I just wish that you people had something better to talk about other than my grandfathers decision to handle his property & his mold problem in the way that he sees fit. He has made a few good decisions in his lifetime to get to where he is! He does invest in real estate so just pipe down and you'll see why he is able to make those type of decisions! Besides he did help keep the cost up of the rest of the homes in the community for 07!

Summer Finley :wave:

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Apr 30, 2008
Right here!
Actually he has a wonderful wife and they are VERY happily married! I just wish that you people had something better to talk about other than my grandfathers decision to handle his property & his mold problem in the way that he sees fit. He has made a few good decisions in his lifetime to get to where he is! He does invest in real estate so just pipe down and you'll see why he is able to make those type of decisions! Besides he did help keep the cost up of the rest of the homes in the community for 07!

Your grandfather should be proud of what he accomplished, that's a great American story for sure.

(I'm tempted to make a smarmy comment about Obama punishing him but wont since this isn't a politics thread. ;-))

Everybody talks about everything on SoWal Summer, there's no way to beat it, so you might as well join in! :welcome: to SoWal!

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach

:welcome: Summer....I think if everyone will read Lightworker's post #13 with the link Tennessee Alumnus they will find out what an incredible man your grandfather is! I love what he did for the Russian artists!!!!:clap:

Thank you Lightworker!!!!:love:

Welcome Summer

SLF

Beach Crab
Mar 14, 2009
He is a very humble man so I can't say that he's proud, however he has made the rest of the family very proud! Gives us someone to look up to and strive to be like! I understand that the yuppies LOVE their gossip and can respect that. But posting prices and asking if he has a girlfriend....a little too much for me!
I know that I can't beat it & I won't be joining either!

Thanks for the welcome & not bringing politics into it!

Your grandfather should be proud of what he accomplished, that's a great American story for sure.

(I'm tempted to make a smarmy comment about Obama punishing him but wont since this isn't a politics thread. ;-))

Everybody talks about everything on SoWal Summer, there's no way to beat it, so you might as well join in! :welcome: to SoWal!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
He is a very humble man so I can't say that he's proud, however he has made the rest of the family very proud! Gives us someone to look up to and strive to be like! I understand that the yuppies LOVE their gossip and can respect that. But posting prices and asking if he has a girlfriend....a little too much for me!

:welcome: SLF!
There is nothing better to stop random guessing than the truth! I am glad you joined us, please forgive any slight you felt...we really do seek the truth around here and welcome your input! Do you have any updates on your grandfather's home?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

:wave:

Is there something about his politics we should know?

Status
Not open for further replies.