• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
its there in black and white look it up it says god hates that ..... Geesh. Its says GOD hates that as in he hates that ACT!!!!

Leviticus 18:22 (New King James Version)

New King James Version (NKJV) Copyright ? 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.

'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

GOD'S WORD? Translation (?1995)
Never have sexual intercourse with a man as with a woman. It is disgusting.
King James Bible
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
American King James Version
You shall not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
American Standard Version
Bible in Basic English
You may not have sex relations with men, as you do with women: it is a disgusting thing.
Douay-Rheims Bible
Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, because it is an abomination.
Darby Bible Translation
And thou shalt not lie with mankind as one lieth with a woman: it is an abomination.
English Revised Version
Webster's Bible Translation
World English Bible
"'You shall not lie with a man, as with a woman. That is detestable. Young's Literal Translation
And with a male thou dost not lie as one lieth with a woman; abomination it is.

Christianity is not based upon facts; it is based upon faith.

You should not use the Bible as a weapon against other humans who do not believe the same as you.

You should use it as a guide on how you personally can become closer to God.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
What a shame that you believe in a god who hates anything. My God is incapable of hate.

I'm with MissCritter on this one.

Humans have used religion to control others since the beginning of time. God is unconditional love and absolute goodness. Human's use of God to force their values and their will onto the world devalues God.

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Apr 30, 2008
Right here!
A vote of yes on #2 is a vote against lesbians. I like lesbians. What sane (heterosexual) male human wouldn't. I also like going to lesbian parties, they throw some great parties. :clap:

Last edited:
A vote of yes on #2 is a vote against lesbians. I like lesbians. What sane male human wouldn't. I also like going to lesbian parties, they throw some great parties. :clap:

It is a known fact that homosexuals throw better parties than heterosexuals.

Also, I don't think the Old Testament actually addresses the ladies in the above post. So why should they be thrown out with the bathwater?

;-)

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Apr 30, 2008
Right here!
It is a known fact that homosexuals throw better parties than heterosexuals.

Also, I don't think the Old Testament actually addresses the ladies in the above post. So why should they be thrown out with the bathwater?

;-)

God likes lesbians too? :clap:I can't blame him, or, maybe.. her?

greenroomsurfer

Beach Fanatic
Nov 24, 2006
Where Free Speech Is Allowed
its there in black and white look it up it says god hates that ..... Geesh. Its says GOD hates that as in he hates that ACT!!!!

Leviticus 18:22 (New King James Version)

New King James Version (NKJV) Copyright ? 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.

'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

GOD'S WORD? Translation (?1995)
Never have sexual intercourse with a man as with a woman. It is disgusting.
King James Bible
American King James Version
You shall not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
American Standard Version
Bible in Basic English
You may not have sex relations with men, as you do with women: it is a disgusting thing.
Douay-Rheims Bible
Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, because it is an abomination.
Darby Bible Translation
And thou shalt not lie with mankind as one lieth with a woman: it is an abomination.
English Revised Version
Webster's Bible Translation
World English Bible
"'You shall not lie with a man, as with a woman. That is detestable. Young's Literal Translation
And with a male thou dost not lie as one lieth with a woman; abomination it is.
I have been waiting to drop this bombshell. Catholicism and Christianity are responsible for more deaths than Hitler and Stalin put together. Yes I said Hitler! Keep religion, not faith out of politics. Religion and politics are the opiate of the masses the blind will follow like sheep.:bang:

bchmamas_fav

Beach Comber
Nov 25, 2007
Grayton Beach
Now. I have got my opinions on all of this as well... same as every other American. But I have learned that Matthew Christ is a pretty sharp individual, and though he is only two years my senior, I doubt I will ever be as knowledgeable as he is right now. ... so I think the disscussion should have honestly ended there.

Yes or No for Amendment 2. ... just get out there and vote. Those of you who don't shouldn't post and say anything.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
ok here u go.....

Romans 7:6 "Now then we are free from the Law,because we died to that which once held us prisoners, No longer do we serve in the old way of a written law, but in the new way of the spriit)(after the death of Jesus the Lord set his spirit to the earth) it's a little short but by our death in the old ways was put up for sacrifice with Jesus.

Now Paul who is filled with the spirit and is writing under the new law in 1 COR 7 : 2 says But there is so much immorality, every man should have his own wife, and every Woman should have her own husband.

Ok in Mark 10:6 JESUS SAYS:
6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
10 And in the house his disciples asked him again of the same matter.

Ok there it is JESUS said it! And thats under the new law!!!!

Great. So what did Jesus have to say about homosexuality? The answer is nothing, pro/con or otherwise. He did however state:
"It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but it is what comes out of the mouth that defiles... what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this is what defiles, for out of the heart comes evil intentions, murder, adultery, fornication, theft, false witness, slander; these are what defile a person, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile." (Matthew 15:10, 18-20)

Clearly, Jesus did not think adherence to Judaic law was as important as the common sense concept of being decent toward your fellow man. Why do you feel it is important to cite Jewish law Jesus himself found irrelevant? I suspect it is because, try as you might, you will never, ever, be able to cite Jesus condemning homosexuality.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I have a question then: What if I'm of an other faith that does not condemn homosexuality. Do you believe that a Christian's voice is more important in this country, than someone else of another faith?

Many people do, and it makes me kinda ill.