• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Good

Beach Lover
Jun 17, 2016
Blue Mountain
I heard Tony Anderson will repeal the 50 foot height limit and allow high rise condos, push for a middle beach road, and 4-lane 30A. Also repeal all restrictions on fast food and parking minimum requirements for restaurants. And no limits on weddings in private houses or on the beach. The beaches will be opened up and vendors allowed unlimited access to rent jet skis and conduct parasailing operations.
Is there a demand for all those things? If so, why would anybody be opposed? Have you sat at the intersection of 30A and 395 lately? It absolutely should be 4 lanes with more alternative routes.

Sounds like some of you want to go back to the days of the 80s and 90s where nobody knew about the treasure that is South Walton county. Those days are LONG gone. Might as well join us in reality and get this money.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Is there a demand for all those things? If so, why would anybody be opposed? Have you sat at the intersection of 30A and 395 lately? It absolutely should be 4 lanes with more alternative routes.

Sounds like some of you want to go back to the days of the 80s and 90s where nobody knew about the treasure that is South Walton county. Those days are LONG gone. Might as well join us in reality and get this money.

Says the guy riding the RENT FREE gravy train.

Phil Good

Beach Lover
Jun 17, 2016
Blue Mountain
Says the guy riding the RENT FREE gravy train.
ZTrjA6lKvB7Q4.gif

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012

LOL. Nice try troll.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I heard Tony Anderson will repeal the 50 foot height limit and allow high rise condos, push for a middle beach road, and 4-lane 30A. Also repeal all restrictions on fast food and parking minimum requirements for restaurants. And no limits on weddings in private houses or on the beach. The beaches will be opened up and vendors allowed unlimited access to rent jet skis and conduct parasailing operations.
Are you being serious?

LarsAtTheBeach

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2008
You are saying Mr. Anderson proposes to change the Land Development Code, The Comprehensive Plan, and multiple County Ordinances?
Please link us to this proposal.
Thank you.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I can only tell you when he was asked about the height limit that he said he opposed it. That was straight from Mr Andersons mouth when my goup met with him.

Edit.. that sounded confusing, he supports leaving the height restrictions in place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.