• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Misty, we may not always agree with you, but I feel all of us certainly respect you. Phil's (?) post about you was totally out of line.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Please accept my condolences regarding your health. You shouldn't speak ill of anyone, particularly good men like GR Miller who are no longer around to defend themselves. Perhaps then your opinion may be taken more seriously by the BCC.

I haven't spoken ill of GR Miller. GR Miller cost this county hundreds of thousands of dollars not only in attorney fees he charged the county but also in litigation fees he cost the county by not operating in the Sunshine! That was proved in a court of law! Regarding the most recent lawsuit Suzanne Harris won and the article Bob Hudson posted. I never said a word about GR Miller. I applauded Suzanne Harris for defending the Citizens of this county who want open honest government! What I did say was that I had no reason to doubt the validity of the story written by Tom McLaughlin as I had never ever seen a retraction issued by the NWFL Daily News in regard to one of his stories. In fact, the very next day the NWFL Daily News did print a retraction and I'm the one who copy pasted that article to this forum! Let me reiterate that until that day I had never seen a retraction in regard to one of Tom McLaughlin articles. I did also say that GR Miller was deceased and I did re-post a comment made by his widow that was shared on my page demanding that retraction with the threat of a lawsuit to the person who had issued the documents.

Come at me when and if the legal fees Suzanne Harris is owed are paid!

LarsAtTheBeach

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2008
@Phil Good
Simple question please. Do you believe operating a commercial enterprise on public beaches is fair to the community?

Should you engage me with sincere honesty, I may want to follow up with a few respectful questions.

Thank you-

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Misty, we may not always agree with you, but I feel all of us certainly respect you. Phil's (?) post about you was totally out of line.

Yes Andy A, and for someone who has been on SoWal for less than a month he has defined the fact that few will have any respect for him at all. Respect is something that is earned. Character and integrity is something that is evident in actions and words. It's something when lost is very hard to get back. But it can be done.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Thank you Andy. I don't expect that people will always agree with me but I would hope that my own integrity and my honesty speaks for itself. I'm not now nor have I ever been a liar and I've spent more time researching facts than I can even document. In fact Larry Jones even made the comment one time that I should actually work for the County because I've done the research! It wasn't a job offer (I would have refused it regardless) but it was one hell of an admirable admission.

LarsAtTheBeach

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2008
Thank you Andy. I don't expect that people will always agree with me but I would hope that my own integrity and my honesty speaks for itself. I'm not now nor have I ever been a liar and I've spent more time researching facts than I can even document. In fact Larry Jones even made the comment one time that I should actually work for the County because I've done the research! It wasn't a job offer (I would have refused it regardless) but it was one hell of an admirable admission.
I'm with Andy and Dave on this. You are respectful and factual in your positions and didsagreements. Although we have differences, I will always look for common ground with folks like you. You are a good person and your health is in my prayers.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
P.S. @Phil Good

Good men operate in the Sunshine!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Since you got me started on this rant @Phil Good let me also add that GR Miller had AMPLE opportunity to be a "good man" (your words) and defend his own character which, the lawsuit Suzanne Harris brought against the County proved he did not do!!

I don't make this stuff up, there are legal court documents that prove it!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Yes Andy A, and for someone who has been on SoWal for less than a month he has defined the fact that few will have any respect for him at all.

Which is probably why he is operating under a pseudonym!